VIP922 Upgrade and Install Fee

Why not just pay the $95 so some people can make some money. That service plan program pisses me off. As a retailer it's a pain. A customer signs up with us, calls for service years later and isn't on the service plan, we tell them it's a $95 fee, they call Dish sign up for the plan, customer calls us back and say we need to do the service for $15. Very frusterating. I know it sucks that everyone gets better deals when they are new customers but it's the only fair way I can see it. Everyones work is worth something.

Why not just pay the $95 so some people can make some money. That service plan program pisses me off. As a retailer it's a pain. A customer signs up with us, calls for service years later and isn't on the service plan, we tell them it's a $95 fee, they call Dish sign up for the plan, customer calls us back and say we need to do the service for $15. Very frusterating. I know it sucks that everyone gets better deals when they are new customers but it's the only fair way I can see it. Everyones work is worth something.

I agree with you on that. While I don't have any knowledge of how you guys make money, I know truck rolls, etc... have to be more expensive with $4 gas. I know I have a lot less money to work with just driving back and forth to work each day. A $15 service call at a house 50 miles away is a loss.

A $15 service call is a loss before the driver puts the key in the ignition. Trucks and equipment and insurance, etc, all cost money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)