VOD question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

CorpITGuy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 20, 2008
Little Rock DMA
I am having trouble seeing VOD content. As I understand, I should be able to go to channel 1+channel number (e.g. 1278) to see the VOD page for that channel. I'm unable to see anything.. it says, "channel not available." Any suggestions? I have an HR-22.

1. Is your unit connected to and "seeing" the internet?

2. It can take a bit of time for all the info to totally populate the unit after connection.

As silly as it sounds; connected as in connected or as in you have tested to make sure your units "sees" the internet?

It does see the Internet... I can download VOD content. I just can't see much content, including the special 1xxx VOD channels mapped to their counterparts below 1000.

did you just hook it up to the internet? it can take about 10 hours or so to load all the channels. You can see some ondemand but browse by channels come in one at a time until they are all loaded. Give it over night to be safe then I bet youll see everything.

See post #2 & #3

did you just hook it up to the internet? it can take about 10 hours or so to load all the channels. You can see some ondemand but browse by channels come in one at a time until they are all loaded. Give it over night to be safe then I bet youll see everything.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts