hr-22 remote and toshiba tv

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

goresnet

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 22, 2008
My grandparents have the hr22 and a toshiba lcd tv. When the remote is set up to control the tv, the directv/tv on & off buttons don't control the tv. The volume works, tv input works, and the pwr button works (the pwr only works with the remote in tv mode, everything else works as normal). Tried every code listed. None will get the tv and hr22 to power on or off together. Any ideas?

Also, anyone had any luck controlling a Sony S350 with this remote?

TV is Toshiba 40RV525U.

goresnet

You are probably SOL on the Toshiba and Directv remote. Most of the time, they work perfect, but every once in awhile, we experience the same as what you are. Sometimes it will work if you press the directv/tv pwr buttons twice instead of once.

I cannot answer the Sony question from experience, but the Directv remote does not control the Panasonic BluRay players. It may not control the Sony either.

Alan

Try code 10765, this isn't listed under toshiba, the ON & OFF will work but you lose the TV input command. Reason is that code 10765 is geared for Apex & Chonghung tv's, which respond to most of the commands using standard toshiba code, except for the Tv input. That where code 10765 comes in, input key now works for Apex & chonghung, but not for true toshiba.

And no there isn't code for the Sony Blu-ray.

problem solved... I got them a Harmony 520!
Thanks Al and Edmund!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)