VOD QUESTION

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ageism

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 2, 2006
I guess I am not the sharpest tack in the box. I have never ordered any movies or programs. I do not know anything about them. Wondering if you always need an internet connection to get vod. I can only get Hughes for my high speed connection. Because of all their limitations it is a useless process to hook it up to my receiver. Please let me know if I am out of luck. Sorry I am so dumb. Thank you for your info. Went to post this and 3 threads were found. Looks like I am out of luck. Please confirm.

While you can't get Video On Demand, you do still have the ability to do Pay Per View ... 502 and above come from the satellite.

Check your DishNetwork.com account .. see if you might have any free movie certificates just sitting there.. under the "My Account" menu you have "View Certificates" and "Order Pay Per View" .. you can click on the "order" button beside a movie you want to see .. and it will show you the next times it starts (even if its an all day event, no one usually likes starting it half way in) and it tells you the channel its on.

I got a 2 for 1 ppv mailer the other day.

Threw it away as I use Netflix.:)

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)