VOD question

Status
Please reply by conversation.

csabec

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Feb 24, 2011
UP of Michigan
Who picks the content that is available on the On Demand Channels? The network or Direct? Just wondering since I was going through the FX one and no Sons of Anarchy, which I wanted to catch up on and really don't want to look at my 20" monitor when I could be watching on my tv.

The networks control the content, but some networks have different agreements with different providers on how much content they offer, or how long it is offered, and even if it is SD or HD.

So it is network controlled, but contract impacted too.

Who picks the content that is available on the On Demand Channels? The network or Direct? Just wondering since I was going through the FX one and no Sons of Anarchy, which I wanted to catch up on and really don't want to look at my 20" monitor when I could be watching on my tv.

I just got into that show recently and watched every season except the last one via Netflix because its still not available. If you have Netflix, check there for previous seasons unless of course you are only looking for episodes from last season :)

I just got into that show recently and watched every season except the last one via Netflix because its still not available. If you have Netflix, check there for previous seasons unless of course you are only looking for episodes from last season :)

I am looking for Season 3 which would be last season, I know someone with Netflix and I asked and they said the same thing. Maybe when its closer for the season to return they will have it on Direct. I was wondering who controlled it for the reason that I could contact them and ask if its going to be On Demand.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)