Volume One, Show Eleven!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

goaliebob99

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Aug 5, 2004
-.-. .... .. -.-. .- --. ---
Welcome to the Satelliteguys Podcast. This week Scott and Bob ring in the new year with all the latest Dish and Directv news. Also, we talk about our special live call in pod cast and finally we wrap it up with a special shout out! Tune in for all of this and allot more.

Dial Up Click Here

Attachments

• satelliteguys123107.mp3
    12.4 MB · Views: 1,178
Great show guys!!!

Scott. I need to correct you on one statement. Tennis Channel never carried any tennis tournament in hd. Espn did carry the French Open and Wimbledon in sd 16:9 upconvert. Direct did jump on bored for a sneak preview for 2007 French Open but there was no hd.

It shows up in itunes fine here. Both Show 11 and the Test call in show podcast are showing up in itunes fine. Try reinstaling itunes.

Ok, I think I figured it out. I clicked on the arrow next to the name and it took me to the iTunes store and listed the new shows. I got them now.

Edit: Haha, ok I'm an idiot, so I click on the arrow to the left of the title and then I click on "Get All." dur. I'm a newb to iPods :p

Last edited:
Ok, I think I figured it out. I clicked on the arrow next to the name and it took me to the iTunes store and listed the new shows. I got them now.

Edit: Haha, ok I'm an idiot, so I click on the arrow to the left of the title and then I click on "Get All." dur. I'm a newb to iPods :p

One of the many reasons I refuse to get an iPod.

1. Dealing with stupid itunes. I just want to drag and drop my MP3's to a drive letter and pull stuff off back to the PC as needed.

2. DRM

3. Cost...other MP3 players are lot cheaper and you get more space and functionality.

4. and the list goes on and on....

I could not agree more with what Digi said!!

I tunes is now incorperating DRM free music. Its called Itunes Plus. I belive you dont have to pay anything extra now when you purchase music.

Just keep ours in the MP3 format with download links posted here and I'll be fine.

I'll change my tune about the iPod when I can take one, walk up to any XP or greater PC, plug it in, and a drive letter pops up for you to pull or push data from it.

Just keep ours in the MP3 format with download links posted here and I'll be fine.

I'll change my tune about the iPod when I can take one, walk up to any XP or greater PC, plug it in, and a drive letter pops up for you to pull or push data from it.

Thats the plan, Allthough for the video podcasts I'm doing mpeg 4, IM testing a few things right now and hopefully should know within a few days how im going to do these video podcasts.

Thats the plan, Allthough for the video podcasts I'm doing mpeg 4, IM testing a few things right now and hopefully should know within a few days how im going to do these video podcasts.

Shouldn't be an issue... I've played MPEG4 files on my phone before with no issues.

MP3 is fine with me. My iPod plays MP3's just fine. When I run in to DRM on AAC files, I remove it, I refuse to be stuck with DRM on something I paid for. The problem I have is TV Shows that I download that are mostly in DivX format. That really ticks me off that I can't play DivX or XviD on my iPod. Though I can convert the format, I just don't want to waste the time.

Sorry for going off-topic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)