Vonwiese lower support bracket needed

Status
Please reply by conversation.

n8jx

Original poster
Jan 13, 2014
michigan
Hi all
Need a Vonweise lower swivel clamp bracket to fit 1 3/4" OD tube. Have not been able to locate one, have only located 1.5 and 2" brackets.
If you know where to get one or have one you are not using please email me or leave me a note on the forum
Thanks

Go to this site and scroll down the page and you'll find Von Weise actuators listed and the ones shown have that pivot mount on them. I'd contact these people to see if they have that part available.

I did buy a new one back about 3 years ago but can't remember where I got it as it was an "out of the way" site that sold a bunch of different stuff that wasn't all satellite related. I've looked for it in my favorites but haven’t found anything, but then again, I've only got about 6 computers here so I'll check on the others later today to see if I can find it.

Thanks Lone Gunman
I don't see the site you are refering to in your post? Thanks for taking the time to look for your source

Oh CRAP! Looks like the dreaded CRS has kicked in again. I went back and found the link I forgot to post though I haven't found the one that I got mine from a few years back yet. Got a couple of systems to go yet.

Try this one for now and scroll down the page to see the Von Weise stuff that's listed.

http://satellitedish.com/cata0057.htm

Bad news. No luck on the link to where I got mine. From what I can remember it was something like one of those liquidator places that bought up new old stock from businesses that go under as there was a bunch of different stuff for sale there.

Ennywho, hopefully you'll be able to get one from the link I posted as one of the pictures there does show one with a Von Weise mover.

So what's wrong with the one you have, or do you not have one at all? If you've got one that's loose you can tighten it up some with a flat face punch and a hammer.

Thanks Guys
I do have a bracket on it now but that one does not have a swivel ball joint at the attachment end just a hole. Have email to VONWEISE but so far they have not come up with one. Will call satellite
dish.com today and talk to them, nothing listed on there web but maybe they have one laying around in there store Thanks again guys

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)