Voom ad on CNN

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

ricks

SatelliteGuys Guru
Original poster
Mar 6, 2004
Maybe I'm out of the loop, but I just saw an ad for Voom on CNN. I haven't seen that before on a major network. Maybe the push has begun?

nuts4scuba said:
I have been seeing them on fox news the last couple of weeks.

What a great opening for a stinging political commentary but I will refrain. Let's just say I don't watch Fox very much. :yes

I just saw a Voom ad on DirectTV while at BestBuy. DiscoveryHD looked crappy compared to on Voom BTW.

I saw a Voom ad on either ESPN or CNN (can't remember which) on March 20 -- that was the first I heard of Voom. It induced me to look into the service and subscribe.

ricks said:
What a great opening for a stinging political commentary but I will refrain. Let's just say I don't watch Fox very much. :yes

The weather channel and fox news are the only stations the place I work at will allow us to have the tvs on in the main room. Why they chose fox i haven't a clue.

Voom has at least 2 or 3 ads every hour during Fox & Friends in the morning and less frequently throughout the day on Fox News.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)