Voom at Sears - UGH!!!

Amphicar770

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Dec 26, 2004
Today I was in the local Sears and noticed they did have a VOOM display.

While most of the TV's were tuned to E*, there was a single 14" LCD showing a commercial without a live feed or even a VOOM box. The signage and literature advertised how you could get the first room installed for somethig like $149 with I think $50 per additional room. Clearly clueless and out of date. These sort of displays probably do more harm then good. VOOM needs to get out of Sears ASAP.

Amphicar770, I know you are fairly new here. FYI, Sears was discussed, thread after thread. Everything I am sure you also discovered: clueless sales reps; neglected cardboard displays; outdated brochures; unhooked hardware. Sears was clearly a stupid move. :down

About a year ago a forum member posted that a Sears sales rep saw him standing at the Voom display and said "You don't want that." :no

1080iBeVuMin said:
About a year ago a forum member posted that a Sears sales rep saw him standing at the Voom display and said "You don't want that." :no
The exact same thing happened to me last year at Sears, and that was the first time I had ever heard of Voom. So that makes at least two of us. :(

(my apologies for continuing an apparently redundant thread)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)