Voom F***ed up PG Strikes Again

TheTimm said:
The 9am showing of Jersey Girl sure looks an awful lot like Hannah And Her Sisters. What the hell is the matter with Voom? Morons!

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Yesterday they said Terminator/Hoodlem, turned out to be Hoodlem/Man&MonkeyMovie.

Oh well... I've just gotten so used to flipping thru the 100's. I don't believe the PG at all anymore.

-John

Looks like ya can forget about Pursuasion premiering today, unless of course 19th century England has cheesy 80's music and a fake-ass E.T. wannabe.

Just tried to tune in to the 4:30am showing of A Fistful of Dollars and instead am seeing Black Gold. Have they managed to show A Fistful of Dollars at all or is this another big time Voom programming screw-up?

Gunslingers was messed up all day yesterday. Supposed to show the old Clint Eastwood trilogy--but they showed some other black and white movie. Every attempt to catch A Fistfull of Dollars and The Good, The Bad and the Ugly was thwarted.

The Good--the idea of showing the Clint Eastwood spaghetti westerns.
The Bad----Voom program guide.
The Ugly---the DVD's I recorded.

Jubilee seems to have morphed into Silk Stockings. Both of the movies I've selected to watch since my return from vacation haven't actually been on! Gottta love this PG!

Both the good the bad the ugly and fistfulls was on yesterday during the day at the correct times.

The PG has been wacky for days--i tried watching good bad ugly and it was something else(a B+w film) fillin's Roma==some Japanese film on and on

WorldCinema (102) listing shows "Montenegro", but it's actually "Pauline At The Beach" this morning.

Sean, I'm not trying to flame or anything. But don't you think that Voom's inability to coordinate with Tribune shows an amazing amount of incompetence? I mean this has been going on for weeks, and they still can't fix it.

101 is botched today. Persuasion is actually the Garbage Pail Kids (gag).

I wonder if keeping a history like this helps anything at all?

-John

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)