Voom Is Now Providing More Than 1000 Hd Channels To Its Customers

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

riffjim4069

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Apr 7, 2004
SatelliteGuystonfieldville, U.S.A.
VOOM, the Leading Provider of High Definition TV, is providing me and my family with more than 60 channels of HD entertainment. Using the new D* mathematical formula of counting redundant, FREE!, over-the-air (OTA) HD broadcast television (ABC, NBC, CBS, FOX, etc.) and my VOOM supplied OTA antenna, I am receiving 20 HD channels from the following DMAs: (Washington DC, Richmond VA, Baltimore MD, and Charlottesville VA). Of course, this further establishes VOOM as being the premier provider in HD.

While we're at it...shouldn't VOOM be counting all broadcast HD channels, in each and every DMA across the country, since they are providing this service via their professionally installed OTA antenna and integrating local HD channels (home DMA) into their customers Program Guide? Yep, I would say so!!!

Again, thanks VOOM for providing my family with more than 60 channels of HD bliss! I can't wait for the Super DMA Map so I can integrate all 20 local HD channels into my PG.

1000+ and Counting!!!

Why not count all the OTA HD channels? The slimeballs at Dish count CBS, yet only a handful of subs can get it, so GO VOOM! BTW, I only get a lowly 7 OTA channels with 5 of them part time HD.

But if you get those OTA HD's on different TVs, actually all your HD on different TV's shouldn't that count as more HD?

I live 50 miles northwest of Chiacgo and I get over 30 locals including CBS HD from South Bend Indiana (Over 100 miles away!) and I even get 1 channel from Canada! How is that for an OTA anntenna! :)

Bill

Videofx said:
I live 50 miles northwest of Chiacgo and I get over 30 locals including CBS HD from South Bend Indiana (Over 100 miles away!) and I even get 1 channel from Canada! How is that for an OTA anntenna! :)

Bill

That's super duper Bill. What is your OTA antenna setup?

Videofx said:

Bill

I would like to know your antenna setup as well. I would like to pullin buffalo and Cleveland which are both 100 miles from me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)