Voom is signing up Dealers now!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Seawaves

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 10, 2004
Los Angeles, CA
I have a close friend who is one of the largest Audio-Video Dealers in Los Angeles today. He went for a personal demo of Voom at the CEO’s LA beach house on this past Friday.

He told me he loved the service and is finalizing a contract to be a Voom independent dealer. This is great because his people are knowledgeable and I’m sure it will be a much better buyer experience than going to Sears. He also has a huge installer group.

Ninety-nine percent of his TV business is hi-def, so Voom makes the perfect companion. I think Voom is very smart to gain customers this way.

I am one of those new dealers. It is going to be great around where I live (southern Minnesota). Alot of people I have dealt with in the past love their HDTV but not the limited number of channels.

DishStore.NET was the first dealer accepted by VOOM. :) If you are in the Detroit Area DishStore.NET can take care of you, just give the guys at DishStore a call and they will take care of you. :)

(BTW if you call this week and its after Tuesday, most of the DishStore.NET staff will be away for the week at the DishNetwork Team Summit, so whos ever in the office may not know all the VOOM info) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)