Voom New Channels

Voom DVR

What are the Chances Voom will give out Free DVR to new Customers is that just a dream and it will never happen and if they don't give out Free DVR i should Just Join Now and enjoy Voom HDTV Channels i am confused you people must be sick and tired of me posting. :D

SonicRob said:
What are the Chances Voom will give out Free DVR to new Customers is that just a dream and it will never happen and if they don't give out Free DVR i should Just Join Now and enjoy Voom HDTV Channels i am confused you people must be sick and tired of me posting. :D
Just get Voom and enjoy it!

Nobody knows what's going to happen. Just enjoy Voom and then be surprised when the news comes out. :rainbow

Your Right

Yeah you are right i am just going to get Voom on December 1, 2004 and just enjoy voom i have DirecTV Now and will cancel soon i can't wait i know there is some people talking trash about voom saying allot of stuff but i truly believe they will get there Act together and i will enjoy Voom with the most HDTV Channels. :D

Voom here i come

When i get voom i will Post another Thread to tell you guys how i like it WOW i can't believe i will get Voom Soon. :D

:yes
SONIC ROB, your name fits you well.slow down just a tad, and read on this forum a bit.i was just as excited as you about getting voom.i am now a trolling ex voomer.read up on this forum throughly and you will get to what i am trying to tell you.this company has hit a iceberg and the sorry few that are still on the boat, are going to sink.i have never had so much hatred toward any company in all my life.VOOM will lie to you, steal your money, and give you the worst performing stb on the market.i know your still gonna get it, but i atleast have to try, in my part, to change your Mind.TX-CRUISER-digital- high- 5-^-!!! YA!! YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT!!
:mad:

twice on sunday!!!

Sink

Then Sink i will because i trully believe that Voom has the most HDTV Channels but i pray they swim and stay afloat so i heard of all there negatives like there Billings problems,Installation,Program guide no DVR, No Pay Per Views etc etc. and if Voom get bought out by Dishnetwork or DirecTV i will make up my mind to see were i will get my HDTV. :D

It's true that DirecTV's exclusive rights to NFL Ticket run out either this year or next year which would allow open negotiating. Technically, they were supposed to provide NFL Ticket with no other charges if requested but have insisted on a base package as a prerequsite.

Tvlman said:
It's true that DirecTV's exclusive rights to NFL Ticket run out either this year or next year which would allow open negotiating. Technically, they were supposed to provide NFL Ticket with no other charges if requested but have insisted on a base package as a prerequsite.

no,D* and the NFL just signed a new deal,now only on D* til 2010,for $3.5 billion. :eek:

Sonic Rob, go for it and enjoy! I did in July and haven't looked back. Three and a half years on D* yielded small progress.

I had some install problems - after you schedule with VOOM, call the assigned installer to confirm. (If you want an advance notice on your cell, tell the installer because VOOM won't get the msg through.) Still, no billing problems; I pay the paper bill as they never asked for a credit card.

Programming is GREAT; there's always something I find interesting. My only complaint was the V6.10 software that messed me up for a few days.

Happy VOOMing,
Brian

Happy Vooming

I have to ask a question should i call voom for the instal or the local company that installs voom on there web site it says i could pay 49.99 for the install but i am afraid to give my credit card info to voom because of there billing problems i rather have a paper bill and pay by check. I could pay for the Install in cash unless Voom demands a credit card for the 49.99 but i will ask them i would like to have a paper bill. :D

SonicRob said:
I have to ask a question should i call voom for the instal or the local company that installs voom on there web site it says i could pay 49.99 for the install but i am afraid to give my credit card info to voom because of there billing problems i rather have a paper bill and pay by check. I could pay for the Install in cash unless Voom demands a credit card for the 49.99 but i will ask them i would like to have a paper bill. :D
Your local install company probably won't install voom unless you go through voom certainly not for the 49.99 unless authorized by voom. I don't know for sure but my guess is voom won't let you sign up without a credit card your best bet is probably to give them one then after you are a customer change the account number with the cc company or just cancel the card and tell a voom csr i doubt that they'll cancel you probably will tell you that they can't accept payment by check but they'll be lying i pay by check each month and so do others.

Voom

Then i will go through voom first and tell the csr that i want a paper bill and tell them others fellow Voomers have paper bills why not me. :D

Good luck don't be surprised if the csr tells you that no one gets a paper bill and they have to have a credit card that's what i was told when i changed my cc account number so they couldn't steal my money and asked to be sent a paper bill but the csr was either misinformed or gasp lying because now i get a paper bill they still don't have a cc # oh by the way wouldn't this be a little easier to read if i actually punctuated it and broke it up into several sentences :D :p

Well. Sonic Rob, I have had Voom for almost a year; ZERO problems, never overcharged my Credit Card, Gave me a larger OTA antenna when the provided one wasn't good enuf, and generally a PERFECT YEAR for me; the folks who post here tend to complain and whine about EVERY LITTLE THING that isn't perfect, so I say go for it, and forget what you read here!!

Yes, get involved with the install process, make sure you ask questions, and dont let the installer leave until you are happy..But, arent those the things you need to do with ANYTHING being installed in your house???

Like I said, if Voom has 25,000 or so subscribers, and about 25 of those folks that have had problems post here and whine and complain constantly, its obvious that the VAST MAJORITY of the subscribers are satisfied with what they get..Its not perfect, but I have had DTv, E, Comcast, and every other service there ever was, and Voom is no worse than any of those..

wase4711 said:
Like I said, if Voom has 25,000 or so subscribers, and about 25 of those folks that have had problems post here and whine and complain constantly..

Let's keep this in perspective...

Let's not forget about the other 25 folks here that think Voom can do no wrong.

SonicRob, I have had Voom since March, also with no problems. They charge my account on the 13th of the month every month, I get paper bill the 1st of the month telling me they are taking money on the 13th. Also have no problems worth mentioning with receiver either. When I first go it it locked up a couple of times but hasn't done that in months. My only complaint if I had to come up with one is the scanning feature for ota. I had to work with my local PBS station to get their psip right so receiver would scan it right. I think super DMA is going to solve that problem also. Even if they do go out of business next year I will have enjoyed my time with Voom and have no regrets for signing up.

Im really beginning to wish VOOM had INHD 1 and 2. They show alot of good stuff and I feel that Im missing out by not having the ch. What makes matters worse is that TWC in my area just added HDNET, HDNET movies ...InHD 1 and 2 ...they have Disc HD....CBSDT, NBCDT, FOXDT, ABCDT, PBSDT...and ESPNHD....and if you want HBOHD and SHOHD by subscription. For the basic pack it would be around 60 bucks .....but Im going to hold on until Jan...if VOOM ups my price to 60...Its going to get tuff for me to not jump to TWC. Im hoping VOOM adds some ch's by Jan.

Voom

I hope they add channels also i will be a new Voom customer in December my Time Warner has the same HDTV Channels but i believe Voom will add channels soon i would guess all the Voom customers have complain about adding more channels so lets pray and hope they come soon. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts