Status
Please reply by conversation.

Kentstater72

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 18, 2004
North of Toledo
Ok
I have been waiting for D* to make some announcement re: HD additions, Mpeg4 and when Detroit can expect HD lil.
I also have the Voom rebate form in front of me and am a little confused there also.

It looks like I will need to make a discission soon because I can't call on June 30th and take advantage of the rebate. The equipment must be activated.

So my question is how long does it take from calling Robert till I have the system activated and fulfil the rebate conditions?

I am also willing to forget the rebate if waiting is the best option.( I have HD cable and the 6412)

This situation with satellites and announcements reminds me too much of the old VoOm days. (No I am not suggesting D* is going out of Business)

My limited advice would be to go ahead and call robert... from what i understand the new boxes and such will be cheap or free with a trade in.

Call Robert though... usually stuff arrives in 2 days and if you are installing it yourself youll have it up quickly... waiting for an installer is area dependant.

D* is known for not making announcements till its done... so you could end up waiting.

Use the voom rebate $200, Plus today I just got a $500 credit from voom just for being a loyal customer and hanging in till the end.

Robert is very quick in getting your order done. He has hookups for professional installers in most areas, and should be able to get you hooked up.

Green_Flea said:
Use the voom rebate $200, Plus today I just got a $500 credit from voom just for being a loyal customer and hanging in till the end.

No, you got a 500 dollar credit because you are a box owner.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)