Scott Greczkowski

Welcome HOME!
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
Cutting Edge
Sep 7, 2003
Newington, CT
Its time to vote for the worst... And actually tonight he did a good job on his song.

His number tonight is 1-866-436-5708

Lakisha was terrible
Chris sucked
Haley wasnt bad and looked good.
Phil was good.
Jordin was bad.
Blake was very bad too.
Sanjaya was very good, and very comfortable.

I thought Blake was pretty good. I like his style. But my votes go to Sanjaya. I want Simon to eat his words.

I hope he wins the whole damn thing just to make american idol look stupid.

Let the singers pick their own songs. I don't want to see the same crap every year.

Sorry Scott but Blake was the best of the night. Phil was slow plodding and he needs to go. Lakisha was bad, and so was Dolittle. SHe is all head and no NECK! She did sound just like a caberate singer. Haylie is hot looking and I think Simon is right, that the less she wears, the better her singing seems to be, to the men anyway. Sadly Sanjaya did sound pretty good if you understood spanish. An Indian singing Spanish and he did enuciate the words correctly according to my wife who can speak Spanish. I predict that HE is going to be in the finals- not for his singing, but just because of the people voting for him to spite Simon and to bring down the show. I also predict next year you will see a different way to vote. The judges scores will have an impact on the scoring next year like on Dancing with the Stars. I doubt that the peoples vote will count as much either . Don't need another Sanjay ( William Hung) getting through.

sanjaya was the best tonight

these people who say he's a joke need to cut the Bullsh!t and see that he's not

and I'm on about 124 votes

sanjaya was the best tonight

these people who say he's a joke need to cut the Bullsh!t and see that he's not

and I'm on about 124 votes

124 votes? Wow. I caught his performance, and can't say that I agree with you.

I think the post about him singing in a mexican bar might be accurate. :)

My son's response to me was that Blake was best; he still liked Melinda, and he wondered if Haley's shorts could get any shorter :D (oh, and he's nine). My response to him was that if they were any shorter, I wouldn't let him watch... ;)

Haley is currently in last place in the voting.

Too bad, nice eye candy.

I got in about 150 votes :)

No busy signals for a long long time.

it's predicitions the website dialidol makes, it's not the vote count or official

I have 373 votes now

sanjaya has found his calling, sitting on a bar stool in mexico and singing in spanish.

You say that only because you don't understand Spanish! He did a better than average job, but you could tell it was phonetic. He sang one of my all time favorite romance songs and this song can only be done properly in 3 part harmony by 3 guys with guitars.
trio1c.jpg

? Besame. Besame mucho.?
? Como si fuera esta noche la última vez.?
? Besame. Besame mucho.?
? Que tengo miedo perderte después.?
????????????????????????????????????????????

Anyway...

Blake did very well though he sang the song in the wrong language.
"Dimelo" not "I Need to Know" :D

See ya
Tony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)