Status
Please reply by conversation.

Robert_W

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jan 23, 2009
SE Iowa
Great Info from TVPRO!!!

The 410 Reciever is a W5 Skyview provider's system. and runs about $150.00. It will can not be used in junction with other providers. Also, she had hit a satellite and got corrupted encryptions too.
The 4DTV can accept these services from Skyvision (or Skyview my memeory is short lived) and others up there.
Please list others in this thread.
Volunteer Satellite Distributors - Volunteer Satellite Distributors

Barney, at this link. Has recieved about 10 4DTV 922 and sending them out to get fresh batteries, and do a complete check of them. He has not made his mind up of the price to sell them at.

E-bay has 4DTV recievers for sell/Auction,,, bids are up around $260.00 and sell now at 399.99 plus s&h.

But a grrrrrrrrrrr8 step by step from TVPRO on the 410 fixed set-up.

The W5 system has its plus's and minuses.

Plus's
Price, no rain fade, certain high end package (cable and LSD) channels for less, simpleness.

Minuses

Less channels then full view bud with a 4DTV. Less packages and no alacarts.

It's a great way for someone that wants to dump cable or LSD and get into c band. One thing I would suggest if anyone want's to upgrade there dish to movable and a 4DTV or DVB in the future opt for a polar mount with the dish. This will save you money and hassles in the long run.

Great Info from TVPRO!!!

E-bay has 4DTV recievers for sell/Auction,,, bids are up around $260.00 and sell now at 399.99 plus s&h.

Back in early 2006 I bought my DSR 922 new from Skyvision for 399.95. Guess I got it at the right time. :D I wish they would come out with another run of receivers we really need it.

TVPRO Skyvision is also accepting 4DTV recievers. I think they might be refurbishing them and sell them again at $399.xx, But also a waiting list.
The 410 Is at 129.xx
I told Mick that I was interested in their services but was bidding on E-bay for a 4DTV. But as soon as I get a 4DTV 922 I am looking into a bundle and/or Lacrtee (how-ever spelt).
But Barney's units are going to get refreshed batterys in their system,,, I believe!?!

Status
Please reply by conversation.