Wal-Mart cuts prices on some HD TV's

Rumor has it that Wal-Mart will have a 42" HD Plasma the day after Thanksgiving for $997.

Don't forget that you don't have to brave the crowds that day. Most of Wal-Mart's specials can be ordered from their website several hours before the stores even open.

Last edited:
I busted out laughing when I say the whole pallet of 27inch HDTV's at Wal-Mart the other day.... even worse they looked like 4:3 TV's pictured on the box!! LOL.

So all those black Friday specials can be had online at Wal-Mart? It would be worth the shipping charges not having to fight everybody at the store.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]November 9, 2006[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Wal-Mart Drops HDTV Prices[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
First Salvo in Holiday Pricing War
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rather than wait for Black Friday later this month—when many high-definition TV sets are expected to be offered widely at drastically reduced prices—mammoth retailer Wal-Mart conducted a pre-emptive strike on holiday pricing wars by cutting prices on HD sets earlier this week. [/FONT]
More from TVWeek.com

I am holding out until next year when tv prices on flat panels should drop quite a bit ( as much as 50% ) from what I've read in another thread a little while back with the introduction of organic/laser technology.

The $997.00 42" Plazma rumor is very true, and it's brand name is Vorie or some spelling like that. don't ask how I know ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts