Wally 2-tuner Mode

Could also be just the software.

Months ago I would have called the single tuner crap but lo and behold the software and single work great together. OK that might be going overboard a bit... they can stand each other and here in Houston it pulls in 131 channels.

Comparatively speaking, while I love my dual tuner it is fickle as sh*t. One scan finds 110 locals, next round 68 and a third try grabs somewhere along the lines of 70-80. Really?

Neither is perfect but I'm now of the belief the Dish (or Wally software mind you) have just a little bit to do with that.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Comparatively speaking, while I love my dual tuner it is fickle as sh*t. One scan finds 110 locals, next round 68 and a third try grabs somewhere along the lines of 70-80. Really?
Yes, that is the problem, trying to get all of the locals scanned in with a single scan. Once you get them scanned in, the dual-tuner works great. If they would just implement an "add channel" feature like the ViP OTA software, so each new scan does not wipe out the channels that were saved previously, then that would make scanning and finding all of the channels so much easier.