Wally Check Switch Daily

Abjrjrm

Original poster
Jan 6, 2019
CA
Hello. I have a newer Wally in my RV, and every morning it runs the Check Switch program, which I don’t think is normal. I have tried leaving the receiver on at night and turning off the sleep mode, but same issue. Treid changing the rest times, no luck. I have tried leaving the power on and off on my Wingegard powered dish, but same results. Any help? Thanks.

Hello. I have a newer Wally in my RV, and every morning it runs the Check Switch program, which I don’t think is normal. I have tried leaving the receiver on at night and turning off the sleep mode, but same issue. Treid changing the rest times, no luck. I have tried leaving the power on and off on my Wingegard powered dish, but same results. Any help? Thanks.

I used to have that problem while using a Tailgater. Turns out it was just a weak signal in the morning humidity and dense air. What dish are you using? Do you have a direct cable from the dish to the receiver, not running it through the RV wiring? Anything you can do to improve signal strength will probably eliminate your problem.

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)