wanna get digital camera

BK94541

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 12, 2008
San Francisco
Looking to buy digital camera... cheap, normal with sharpest clean picture I could get around $200 price!
For around the house type/daily camera, was wondering what’s the best in the market for this price. Between Sony & cannon brand only if u have any experience

in that price range, for a casual user, it's really hard to go wrong with a brand you trust. Dont have time to poke around now, but I'd hit up a couple of sites, find a couple of models you like in that price range, and then google them for reviews. Check out what people have to say about them, and be sure to check cnet (will come up in your google search) for their take on that item.

Assuming you want a point and click?

Sony Cyber-shot DSC-W290
Fuji FinePix F70EXR
Canon PowerShot SX120 IS
Canon PowerShot A1100 IS

Canon
I have had a canon powershot SD1100 for quite some time. I think they are on someting like the 1200 now and run anywhere from $150 to $200 I am a very basic point and shoot photography person that has no patience for the bigger slr cameras. I just want to be able to grab it and take a quick pic if I feel like it. Very simple to use but versatile in what it can do. I have never had any problems with its performance.

Got my daugther a Canon A1100is for Christmas. Was like $129 with a free 4g SD memory card from Amazon. Works great for a cheap point-N-shoot. If you care, it comes in colors too!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)