Want PA locals instead of NY

Use the Pittsburgh address and there will be no more blackouts on FOXPT. If you have an EA setup you'll also get the Pittsburgh locals.

I know because thats what I did. I live in Indiana and I'm watching the Penguins in glorious HD.

I get the Chicago locals anyways so I'm covered for the Colts games and gained more variety for the NFL. Redzone complements very well.

Not too much of a NBA fan, so I'm fine with whatever I get from NBATV, ESPN, TNT and my local WGN.

I agree, If my wife didn't bitch about not having Scranton locals, I would "Move" to NY in a second.
Way more channels in that DMA, also the HD is better.
Joe Snedeker is the morning clown. I take a quick look just for the weather (and hopefully he gets to it soon).

I forgot to mention about the HD being much better. When I switched back it really made quite a difference in the quality.
If Dish pulls Fox, it is my understanding that not all areas will lose them. (Not sure if I am correct). I thought that I saw a list somewhere on the forums of the local stations that would be pulled, and I beleive that NY was one of them. Do you know if the Scranton station was on that list?

The Scranton Fox, WOLF is safe.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts