Want to know when D* is launching the new HD Channels?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
All companies have internal documents; releasing some forward looking and/or internal info can be illegal; possibly a way to artificially manipulate stock prices. It surely violates their own company employee policies. They also may contain proprietary info that their competitors can use to gain a completive advantage or can halt the advantage they may have; thus affecting their own performance. Are you guys really this naive and not up to date on this kind of thing? Why does everything have to be a conspiracy? It kind of funny. Hell Coke keeps is formula(s) secret WHAT ARE THEY HIDING? OMG!

The VAST MAJORITY of users do not (DO NOT) view them with credibility issues and skepticism. This is held for the conspiracy theorists and folks that love to hate on big companies regardless; and post to sound/appear relevant and like they are some insider of sorts. IMHO.

Last edited:
They could do like what I hear that Steve Jobs at Apple has done..tell different stories to different teams of employees to see what gets out.

Hey DirecTV and your lawyers... (BTW the "Lawyer" who called me didn't even introduce himself by name, he just said he was a lawyer calling from DirecTV)

Anyways I think they should read the following article
Dell apologizes for remove-this-blog-post-or-else nastygram | Tech news blog - CNET News.com

Look I can fully understand why they are upset, but to come to me almost a week after the information has been posted is silly.

No laws were broken by me for having this information posted here, I didn't post the information. I didn't break into DirecTV and take this information. That in and of itself makes it an internal DirecTV problem, and they need to fix it.

In addition this information has been told to some consumers by DirecTV CSR's and in addition some folks have noticed the new pricing on their bills at DirecTV. Its not a secret anymore.

Sorry DirecTV the Genie is out of the bottle.

Hey DirecTV and your lawyers... (BTW the "Lawyer" who called me didn't even introduce himself by name, he just said he was a lawyer calling from DirecTV)

Dell apologizes for remove-this-blog-post-or-else nastygram | Tech news blog - CNET News.com

Look I can fully understand why they are upset, but to come to me almost a week after the information has been posted is silly.

No laws were broken by me for having this information posted here, I didn't post the information. I didn't break into DirecTV and take this information. That in and of itself makes it an internal DirecTV problem, and they need to fix it.

In addition this information has been told to some consumers by DirecTV CSR's and in addition some folks have noticed the new pricing on their bills at DirecTV. Its not a secret anymore.

I was not saying you broke the law, I was saying the leaker(s) may have. Even your own comments can't verify whom you were actual speaking with.

However, its these kinds of comments made (below) that discredit the credibility, to some degree, of this site and its status of claims to being "members of the press" - press is supposed to stay neutral; just report with no biased additional commentary.

"Sorry DirecTV the Genie is out of the bottle."

It just sounds somewhat childish and antagonistic to me and is really unnecessary.. Hell for all we know, is the person that contacted you saying they were a lawyer was just yanking your chain to get a reaction or a negative comment directed to DirecTV by you. Trying to make YOU look bad, and it kind of worked IMHO. As these kinds of comments slip out a fair bit.

Anythings possible. :)

press is supposed to stay neutral; just report with no biased additional commentary.
Name the last AMERICAN Newscast where you saw this. CNN, Fox News? MSNBC?

The Genie is out of the bottle comment means, even if I did remove the documents they are all over the place now. The information is out there.

Anythings possible. :)

Name the last AMERICAN Newscast where you saw this. CNN, Fox News? MSNBC?

True, but we know you are above that.

The Genie is out of the bottle comment means, even if I did remove the documents they are all over the place now. The information is out there.

My apologies; I can admit my mistake that I read it the wrong way..

I would say there still seems to be some miscreants afoot trying to goad you.

HAHAHA I guess they will be asking for DTV GUY IP address now.

Per our user agreement and privacy statment we do not give anyone a users personal information without the users concent or a court order. (Unless their a hacker, and they then waive those rights) :D

My quetion is why would Direct try something like this now so close to the launch date. Is Direct trying to tell us that there will be a delay in the hd launch??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)