Want to know when D* is launching the new HD Channels?

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Let's calm...ScoBuck said all along that this information was not his own, but from a contact. He also said that contact could be off by 24 hours or so...let's hold on a see...

(unless ScoBuck has any more news on the matter...;))

Truth be known - I have not made any attempt to call into DirecTV yet today, and I don't intend to.

But, it is only barely past 9am on the west coast, so I think letting whatever will be to happen (or not) is the best course of action.

If I hear anything in the meantime, I will certainly post it - good or bad.

Something is going on. Just turned on the TV to check and had a blank screen. Tried to change channels to Discovery and got a message saying "Live TV conflict. Both tuners are recording".

The recording light is not on and I didn't have anything scheduled to record.

I went to "View Signal Strength" and it says "The process you've requested conflicts with the following scheduled event(s): Signal Testing 11:28 Are you sure you want to interrupt?"

Apparently all of our inside information amounted to nothing. It's funny, but I'm sure someone will come back with well they said the 16th, which I and everyone know, but there will never be a drop dead date and all this speculation will be over soon, that is the only thing I'm waiting for.

5 minutes past So what is the deal Scobuck!!

Juan, we don't want to start name calling or anything but are you like 6 years old, and may I ask why you care so much, you don't have D* and get off his back, he has been given hones and good info for quite some time, you on the other hand haven't added &*^%.

I have no reason to believe that its NOT real.

I don't know what they blacked out from it.

BTW I have been trying to get ahold of Robert Mercer and I finally figured out why he hasn't returned my calls...

HE'S ON VACATION THIS WEEK! (DOH!)

Juan, we don't want to start name calling or anything but are you like 6 years old, and may I ask why you care so much, you don't have D* and get off his back, he has been given hones and good info for quite some time, you on the other hand haven't added &*^%.

Forum moderating school is that way.

Scott, was that one of the "additional documents" we were talking about yesterday about IF you would post or not after your funny phone call?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)