Want to make the switch but.....

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Just changed my appt online to July 4..I hoep they show being sunday an a holiday i didnt think they would be working?? Oh well im happy coming 8 days earlier..whot whot....Still i hope i get the new hr24 if not idk what i will do...an the wife wants them to take down dishnetworks dish i hope they can...oh 1 more thing sorry u think they can just use the same cables or will the need to run there own..thank u

Just changed my appt online to July 4..I hoep they show being sunday an a holiday i didnt think they would be working?? Oh well im happy coming 8 days earlier..whot whot....Still i hope i get the new hr24 if not idk what i will do...an the wife wants them to take down dishnetworks dish i hope they can...oh 1 more thing sorry u think they can just use the same cables or will the need to run there own..thank u

If the cables are there they will use them as long as it is quality cable and it obviously goes to the correct room and has NO SPITTERS in the line, cable often does this, but if your changing from DISH you should be good, they will also place the correct MultiSwitches if needed.

I can't get the scheduling calendar to work. At first it gave me dates I couldn't select. Then it went from August to September install dates. Then October to November. Now it just says its unavailable.. :confused:

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts