Wanting to upgrade 811 to 722...

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

spanky

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Dec 17, 2003
The installer came out and said that he can't get a signal where the dish is at now.
This guy didn't seem real energetic so my question is, is this common?
I'm getting good signal now but on occaision (severe weather) I can lose signal strength-but like I said it needs to be bad winds/rain outside. I just assumed that was common.
How much difference is the newer dish sat locations off from what I get now with the 500?
Thanks for any insight, Mike.

The installer came out and said that he can't get a signal where the dish is at now.
This guy didn't seem real energetic so my question is, is this common?
I'm getting good signal now but on occaision (severe weather) I can lose signal strength-but like I said it needs to be bad winds/rain outside. I just assumed that was common.
How much difference is the newer dish sat locations off from what I get now with the 500?
Thanks for any insight, Mike.

Depends on where you are. What part of the country are you in?

Iowa ,des moines area 50211 zip.
I just looked at my current signals-110 is about 79% and 119 is around 86% both are (i think) decent there,right?

129 comes of more to the right from 119, and lower. can they just re-locate dish or put dish 500 pointing at 129 directly?

This is kinda what I was thinking, But I wanted a few other opipions before I started screamin' at someone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)