AZBOX WARNING: AzBox Premium HD Plus counterfeit units now being sold in the North American market!

when we contacted azbox.com early 2012 they referred us to Rick Caylor (their Distributor) and no mention of dr.sat or azbox.ca. we stated to azbox.com were located in Canada!

While PwrSurge has posted other information, I still think that the following, which I posted on another site, is still relevant:

So when the clones started arriving in Canada late last year from China, how was azbox.ca to know you weren't selling clones when you got your supply from the US, and as far as they were concerned you were not an authorized dealer? Neither Rick Caylor nor azbox.ca want a flood of clones in either of their areas, both must exchange information about who they have sold to cross-border to make sure clones are not sold in either distributor's area.

While PwrSurge has posted other information, I still think that the following, which I posted on another site, is still relevant:

So when the clones started arriving in Canada late last year from China, how was azbox.ca to know you weren't selling clones when you got your supply from the US, and as far as they were concerned you were not an authorized dealer? Neither Rick Caylor nor azbox.ca want a flood of clones in either of their areas, both must exchange information about who they have sold to cross-border to make sure clones are not sold in either distributor's area.

I cant publicly discuss all the details but when your Threaten and Accused with no evidence why would I communicate anything with this individual? I wasn't asked where I bought products and I wasn't approached in a professional way.

Like I said, azbox.com referred us to Rick Caylor and not to any other company. I wasn't told about a Canadian Distributor !!! Although azbox.ca maybe a distributor for the product, based on the numerous threats and unprofessional emails we received from this company we would never do business with this company

Maybe in the future were able to post these ridiculous threatening emails but at the moment we're pursuing legal action.

Regards,

WorldWideSatellites

Who is "azbox.com"?
Up until recently, I thought Opensat was the company that handled AZBox.

This was posted by Rick Caylor on his website.

I don't expect to see any Clone Killer Software from the real AZ Box company (azbox.com), as they now have new owners and they do not have any support from the Sigma Chip set that is in the early model of the AZ Boxes. This is not to say that a 3rd party software might be made to work that way, but I have my doubts if that can be done.

The new AZ Box owners recently told me that they do not have any inventory, but have plans to produce the AZ Box Me and the Mini Me in the future.

I was also told that Opensat and DTInnovations, no longer have anything to do with the AZ Box brand name.

I've been looking for an AzBox for 4:2:2 and have been reading as much as I can.

Personally after reading multiple threads on multiple websites I'd stay well clear of Dr Sat or AzBox Canada. As I understand it this person buys through an intermediary from Rick who is an authorized distributor.

It seems to me someone is trying to tarnish their competition through rumor and innuendo.

This was posted by Rick Caylor on his website.

I've been looking for an AzBox for 4:2:2 and have been reading as much as I can.

Personally after reading multiple threads on multiple websites I'd stay well clear of Dr Sat or AzBox Canada. As I understand it this person buys through an intermediary from Rick who is an authorized distributor.

It seems to me someone is trying to tarnish their competition through rumor and innuendo.

This was also posted by Rick Caylor on his website proving that we are dealing directly with OpenSat Lda.

RickCaylor said:
mountaineer,

I am puzzled as well about the things being said.

I was told by Opensat that Serge was told that he could be the Canadian Distributor, but I was also told that there were never any signed contracts. It was the same for me with Opensat. We had maintained good relations for a few years before I was told I could be the US Distributor, but we never signed any contracts either, but we maintained a good productive relationship. So I know that both Serge and I were buying from Opensat.

Source: http://rickcaylor.websitetoolbox.com/post/show_single_post?pid=1276900671&postcount=9

And more proof that we are the authorised distributor of AzBox products for the Canadian market was posted at http://www.satelliteguys.us/threads/301177-WARNING-AzBox-Premium-HD-Plus-counterfeit-units-now-being-sold-in-the-North-American-market!?p=3104061#post3104061

Regards,

PwrSurge
AzBox Canada

Last edited:
Thats why I dont buy from that clone seller on that other site. Now its all up in the air finally.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Personally, and this is my opinion, I wouldnt buy from Azbox.ca. Am one of those overly cautious buyers and do my research deligently prior to making any expensive purchases. That site is just too suspicious for my comfort. If it looks like a duck...

Cheers, K

thanks for All the confusion

all you have done is hurt Your brand with all this.
no one knows what a AZ Plus clone is..... including You. say you are sorry and man up.
thanks for All the confusion
good job

Well something just doesn't smell right here. On the one hand, Serge, you seem to mention Rick in a positive light as being one of the places where a genuine AZ can be had. But then on the other hand, you proceed to define what a clone is... which just happens to be the same features that are on the units that Rick has in stock.

This is a very old, tired, and dirty trick. You try to stay "above the fray" by seeming to compliment Rick with one hand. All the while, you are stabbing him in the back with lies with the other hand. I normally wouldn't call a member or vendor out on a lie because there can be honest misunderstandings. And even untrue things can just be simply wrong without being a lie. But your assertions concerning what a clone is have been shown to be incorrect several days ago. But you have yet to appologize... or even retract your false assertions.

If you didn't know you were incorrect when you made the statement, then it may not have been a lie at the time. But the longer you let your incorrect statements stand without correction... the more of a lie it becomes. As a business man, you should not need to be told this. This would appear to be conduct below your position.

In fact, this seems to be a little more in line with how another discredited "business man" would behave. Perhaps you've heard of him. Certainly, you don't want to travel down the same path he has chosen and become an outcast in the FTA world.

It's not too late to do what is right and repair some of the damage that you've done to your reputation by making these false accusations. If your pride won't let you apologize that's fine, but at least correct the record.

Cheers

This is a very old, tired, and dirty trick.

We are already working on an official statement in regards to this clone issue and will post it as soon as it gets approved. It will clearly show that we did not intend to trick anyone.

Best regards,

PwrSurge
AzBox Canada

We are already working on an official statement in regards to this clone issue and will post it as soon as it gets approved. It will clearly show that we did not intend to trick anyone.

Best regards,

PwrSurge
AzBox Canada

Ricky ruu's clan please stand up and watch this coming soon to a forum near ya!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Ya, I wonder if the official statement will finally admit that drsat.ca and azbox.ca is all the same dude hahaha.

Any 8 year old w/ a CSI Miami toy kit could've figured that out. Personally I dont understand this dual persona and one quoting the other. No good business IMO.

Cheers, K

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)