Warranty replaced unit subject to lease or commitment?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

slacker9876

Professional Amatuer
Original poster
Supporting Founder
May 20, 2004
Spokane, WA
VE is shipping my warranty replacement HR10-250 today and I am curious to know if the replaced unit would or should be subject under the new terms. While I admit that it is unlikely that I would move companies again before 2010 (NFL ST Sub) I do not like the idea that I am under contract ... for anything. Also it is my only receiver so there is no mirror fee and I would certainly hope this replacement would be grandfathered.

Thanks all!

slacker9876 said:
VE is shipping my warranty replacement HR10-250 today and I am curious to know if the replaced unit would or should be subject under the new terms. While I admit that it is unlikely that I would move companies again before 2010 (NFL ST Sub) I do not like the idea that I am under contract ... for anything. Also it is my only receiver so there is no mirror fee and I would certainly hope this replacement would be grandfathered.

Thanks all!
i had this issue myself, no commitment on replacement equiptment, if owned by you everything stays the same. if leased there is no new commitment just your original commitment

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts