Was wondering...any thoughts????

OrlandoSGM

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 27, 2008
Orlando, FL
I've been coming here to Satellite Guys for several years now and it always seems as though there are usually 2 - 2 1/2 times as many people on the Dish Network pages than the DirectTV pages.

If Direct has so many more consumers why is that the case? Are they less interestyed? Are they happier? Are Dish subs more of a group of complainers? Any thoughts?

Yeah that's one thing I noticed. Satelliteguys seems to have more Dish subs and DBSTalk seems to have more Directv subs. I'm not sure why that's the case though.

I've been coming here to Satellite Guys for several years now and it always seems as though there are usually 2 - 2 1/2 times as many people on the Dish Network pages than the DirectTV pages.

If Direct has so many more consumers why is that the case? Are they less interestyed? Are they happier? Are Dish subs more of a group of complainers? Any thoughts?

WHO?:D

I've noticed that discrepancy too. Having been on both, it seems to me that D* has fewer issues than E* . One of the main reasons is E* has...Charlie. A lot of the discussions revolve around him and his actions...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts