Watch AJE - Al Jazeera English for Free on Glorystar Channel 900

Glorystar1

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 28, 2007
Roseville, California
Watch Al Jazeera English for FREE in North America, Central America and the Caribbean on the Glorystar Christian Satellite Service.

The recent Egyptian political unrest has placed the Al Jazeera English News Service into the headlines. Many people are wanting to watch the live coverage unfold on AJE, but many do not have access to this excellent international news service. AJE is being recognized by the world press for their unparalleled coverage of this event and demanding that it be added to local cable and subscription satellite service providers.

Glorystar viewers have enjoyed AJE international news coverage for over 2 1/2 years on channel 900. Watch today and tell your friends about AJE and the other two international news channels available for free on the Galaxy19 satellite and to Glorystar viewers!

Glorystar viewers have enjoyed AJE international news coverage for over 2 1/2 years on channel 900
yep the FTA'ers have been watching that along with Russia Today for a couple years now :)

A lot of people think bad things when they think of Al Jazeera, but honestly watch it and you will be very surprised.

Their coverage of the event in Egypt have been excellent, in fact I have not seen anyone with better coverage.

I have been very happy with AJE over the past couple of years - has it only been 2 1/2 years? I have watched a lot of their coverage on many things including this past election in the US. I consider myself politically a moderate and haven't gotten my feathers ruffled at all by any of the coverage I have seen on AJE.

Also for any geosatpro receiver owners or other preprogrammed receivers by doing a blind scan will also get you many extra channels beyond Al Jazera English as well .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)