Watch NFL Network + Redzone App

king3pj

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 7, 2009
Michigan
Maybe I've missed it and this is old news but I just heard about Watch NFL Network streaming today. I haven't been able to find the full list of participating providers but when I went to the NFL Online website it automatically logged into Dish for me. You can check here for yourself.

http://nflnonline.nfl.com/

The Dish account I'm using does have NFL Network and Multi-sport for Redzone. As far as I can tell this means I'm authorized for online streaming of both NFL Network and NFL Redzone. In my opinion this is a huge deal and I can't believe I haven't seen it advertised anywhere. I only found it because I was searching for legal ways to watch Redzone online.

It looks like this streaming service only works on computers, smartphones, tablets, and Xbox One. Apple TV and Roku don't appear to have it. I know Apple TV just got a new channel called NFL Now but it looks like that is a separate, on demand only app that doesn't include live games.

Luckily for me, I have an Xbox One so I'll be all set for Sundays this season.

"Your current plan does not include access to NFL RedZone. Please contact your provider for more information."

I do have MultiSport free for 3 months. Anyone else seeing this message? Is it because RedZone is not active at the moment?

"Your current plan does not include access to NFL RedZone. Please contact your provider for more information."

I do have MultiSport free for 3 months. Anyone else seeing this message? Is it because RedZone is not active at the moment?

I did not get that message. It shows Redzone after I login. When I click the Redzone logo it just tells me that Redzone is only available on Sunday afternoons from 1:00PM to 8:00Pm. We are getting Multi-sport half off for 6 months.

What the NFL is doing is trying to get some cash due to the disastrous direct deal...........You can watch pre season games for $...Or get the entire season on line for $...After the game is played....If I remember you can just get our own team, as long as your out of market.....Its been on NFL website before season started....Hard to be watching a game and trying to ignore the banner on the bottom to see what your team is doing...But if you like leftovers its awesome and a fair price....$20 for preseason I thought was to high!

What the NFL is doing is trying to get some cash due to the disastrous direct deal...........You can watch pre season games for $...Or get the entire season on line for $...After the game is played....If I remember you can just get our own team, as long as your out of market.....Its been on NFL website before season started....Hard to be watching a game and trying to ignore the banner on the bottom to see what your team is doing...But if you like leftovers its awesome and a fair price....$20 for preseason I thought was to high!

This is different than what you are talking about. I have seen those options you mentioned on the iPad app before. This is just like WatchESPN only for NFL Network and NFL Redzone. I have already confirmed that I am able to watch NFL Network live after the Dish account is authenticated on the website I linked earlier.

You don't get access to all NFL games with this. It's not an online version of Sunday Ticket. All it does is give you live access to NFL Network and NFL Redzone just like you were watching them on Dish. You have to have access to a Dish account that subscribes to those channels to watch them with this streaming service.

I will use it to get the NFL Network Thursday Night games in the second half of the season and every Sunday for Redzone during the time slot that the Lions aren't playing.

I get automatically logged in, and NFL Network Live is launched. I don't sub to multisport so the Red Zone tab shows "not subscribed. Please call your provider".

I saw it in the Windows Store on my Venue 8 Pro last weekend and installed it. It works great on the tablet. It would be nice if it was also a Roku app or chromecast compatible for when I'm traveling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)