Watch Thaicom5 from USA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

alwayscoder

Original poster
Feb 7, 2010
USA
Hi,

I am not sure this is the correct place to post my question. I am sorry if I posted in wrong place.

I am living in USA and would like to get FTA channels from Thaicom 5 Satellite. I understand I can't do it from here directly as that satellite is below horizon. But I am hoping some of the satellite providers can capture those channels and re-broadcast for me. So, if there is any services like that, please let me know. Some providers may want to offer that kind of service for business purpose only. I would be interested in that kind of providers as well.

Thank you very much.

Whats on Thaicom 5? And why do you think some "satellite provider" would capture/retransmit whatever it is just for you? It's possible you might find some place on the internet that might have what you're looking for, but unless you're a business with deep pockets and contact one of the satellite fleet operators, you are probably dreaming.

At 78.5° EAST, Thaicom 5 lights up the other side of the planet.
(I had to look it up) - :)

If there are services or programs you know of on that satellite, you should list them by name.
It's possible someone on this side of the planet carries them.
If not FTA, maybe DishNetwork or DirecTV pay satellite services.

But, we can't help unless we know what you're looking for. - :cool:

why not try to google the channels you want in hopes you might be able to watch them via the internet. you stand a far better chance finding them that way on this side of the planet.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)