Watching some arrogant Laker fans get embarrassed never looked so beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mystikal

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
May 6, 2004
Voom is great. 1080i 42inch plasma display have the Pistons RUNNING THROUGH THE FINALS. A party at my house on every game. That was equal to a 5 game sweep. One of the best parts of this was some arrogant fans being exposed as A-Holes by making the type of comments that make some call many Lakers fans morons. Examples you say? Here you go:

eschu97611
Registered User Join Date: Mar 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystikal
The Lakers looked good last night, but probably the main reason I got Voom is to watch the Pistons run thru the Finals. I'm guess we'll see the Lakers there.

Uh. other way around me thinks!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
eschu97611

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbdog
pacers!!! baby!!

2000 NBA Finals Redux me thinks-lol
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seawaves
Hi-Defenator Join Date: May 2004

Pacers will beat the Pisstons.
eschu97611

Quote:
How many of the same starters are on either team from year 2000? Besides, do you think that I seriously believe that the Pistons will beat LA in 4? Come one, I'm obviously just talkin' smack. Don't take this mess too seriously.

How could I, you said you thought the Pistons would win the title???LMAO
eschu97611

Quote:
Uhh...right. Obviously no minimum age requirement for this forum. I'm gonna take the high road on this one.

I guess I'll just let it play out and see what happens. I wish the Lakers luck as well as the T-Wolves and Pacers.

Age limit???-Been walking the earth for a while now, long enough to remember the '89 Pistons would have never won the title if not for the injuries to B. Scott and the Magic Man-LMAO
Seawaves
Hi-Defenator Join Date: May 2004

I really feel I need to step in here and add some levity. The Lakers have won one game in lovely hi-def and have a long way to go against a very good team with the current MVP on it's roster. Let it play out but it won't be easy.

But back to '89....We have a great excuse. Two. Lost a future hall of famer and a decent quard in B. Scott- who played almost all of the minutes for them that season. Healthy Magic and Scott, Lakers win, period.

And just to show that there are some fans of LA who aren't a-holes:

Tvlman
Registered User Join Date: Apr 2004

As a Lakers fan I have to admit that I saw the '89 series at the Forum and the Lakers were outgunned and outrun. No excuses.

So what I wanna know is WTH does eschu97611 and Seawaves have to say now?

YOU'VE BEEN OOOOWNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)