Status
Please reply by conversation.

PopcornNMore

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 20, 2005
Gibsonia, PA
Coming in July "The Real McCoys"!

I told everyone that RTV is going to be making a comeback.

Attachments

• 556896_459526120742653_747836467_n.jpg
    556896_459526120742653_747836467_n.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 134
Id like to see F Troop, Green Acres, Car 54 where are you, and the original black and white Superman come back on someday

Even those who starred in Green Acres don't want to remember it. If they were still able to remember anything.
Since they're mostly all dead, guess they can live it down now.

I watched it back then. Strange as it may seem, as a young teenager, Éva Gábor made me stand up and take notice. Darlink...

oempktr7ilqwqlr.jpg

Anytime I've ever seen retrospectives or reunions related to "Green Acres" all the actors seemed to have fond memories of the show..I'm sure they took it for what it was..A slightly crazy sitcom that made them a good living..

Last edited by a moderator:
At the time Green Acres was originally aired, I was about 7 years old and we lived on a farm that was almost as hardscrabble as theirs. Most of our neighbors were not much better off. We lost our lease in a few years and went broke, about the same time Green Acres ended its run.

A lot of the humor hits pretty close to home if you have lived or worked on a farm. Some of their struggles were closer to the truth than city folks might imagine.

I'm surprised RFDtv doesn't have Green Acres on their schedule. I still like to watch it, on LESEA.

If there is 1 "classic" show I could vote, it would be the Munsters. I watch those todayand they still crack me up. it also reminds be of the ol' Nick at Nite in the late 80s (Mr Ed, Munsters, Car 54, Leave it to Beaver etc)

Cheers, K

I love Green Acres! I woulld watch a rerun of Green Acres anyday instead of one of today's popular sitcoms that you can't even watch as a family with children around.

METV is advertising that they will have Green Acres on this summer. Or you can watch all 6 seasons on Hulu.

Are there any other programs coming or is that it?

Last summer when HOT-TV came on the air, I found the programming was so old I couldn't get interested in it. I hope RTV doesn't do that.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)