We all live on farms or ranches ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I would say the majority of AMC programming is commercials.

I would say the majority of AMC programming is commercials.

AMC is one of the main reasons a dvr is needed to watch it. Who else wants to see commercials every 5 minutes. A regular movie that takes an hour and a half is on AMC for three , so they can squeeze in an hour and a half of commercials.

AMC is one of the main reasons a dvr is needed to watch it. Who else wants to see commercials every 5 minutes. A regular movie that takes an hour and a half is on AMC for three , so they can squeeze in an hour and a half of commercials.
For that reason, I refuse to give AMC the opportunity to count me as a viewer.

FogNoggin said:
Ya' got me. My neighborhood was once an apple orchard.... about 60 years ago!

You have a point, my subdivisions about 30 or so years ago was a farm :)

Too funny! I guess Charlie must see two kinds of Dish Network Customers... :D

GA2.jpg
Dish Network Customer - Midwest

LA3.png
Dish Network Customer - Southeast

Well, old Macdonald had a farm, ee-i-ee-i-o
And on his farm he had a DISH, ee-i-ee-i-o
With a DISH-DISH here, and a DISH-DISH there
Here a DISH, there a DISH, everywhere a DISH-DISH
Old Macdonald had a SATELLITE farm, ee-i-ee-i-o

Just wondering while I am on vacation, the non scientific visual survey from what I see have been Dish while in northern Michigan. Does direct really not market to the rural areas or does Dish put more marketing in the rural areas? Just wondering

It's nice until you have to go out and bale several hundred acres of hay in 100 degree heat or go out and feed several hundred head of cattle when its below freezing.
Well, he did say "lived", not "worked." :D

I do have Dish because I live "in the sticks". Wouldn't have it any other way. If not for satellite,k I'd watch a little broadcast stuff and probably read more. No way would I ever live (again) "in the city" or fenced off in a "'burb". While just being alive isn't all that healthy, living in the country must be better, unless you're a racoon, that I have been shooing away from the garden.

Jadarock said:
"No one has ever said they watch more than one show on AMC".

This made me laugh. I'm already missing 'The Rifleman". And soon walking dead. I think ill invest in a Romulus ( auto corrected Roku) .

I get a substantial discount with dish so I gotta keep em.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)