We are back!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok those changes have been made now.

It might take awhile for your computer to fully download the changes, but once the cache on your PC refreshes all the vBulletin java should come from our servers instead of Google (I thought I had it set to Yahoo to serve them but it was set to Google.) and also pages shoud no longer cache on your PC... so when you load a page the page you see is the most current and not something from your cache. :)

Ah-Ha! :)

That may have been the ticket, Scott. It seems to be accurate (updated and immediate) now, for as much as I have checked so far.

Gordy

Scott,

Is there an issue with the New Posts for Primetime and Home Theater links? It doesn't recognize any new posts, so I wind up having to use the new posts (entire site) link and sifting through all the posts from the forums I never read. If I'm not the only one, that could be why you're seeing so much increased traffic...

Jim I have checked over everything and tested it out and all appears working fine.

The increase in traffic since the update has been matched by a nice increase in unique IP addresses as well.

I don't know if it's just on my end but it seems the respond time has gotten slower when compared to other forums that I go to, just taking longer to download page information.

Since the upgrade it is still a work in progress. I have one not so great dsl service. Unless they are working on something, the site is flying.

This site has been VERY slow for me since the change.
I'm using Google Chrome if that helps.

I'm also getting a lot of blank pages where the browser says it is waiting for: pubads.g.doubleclick.net

I was wondering, since there's no way to block the Ebay posts when pulling up new forum posts, why are they here since they don't seem to be satellite stuff? Is it advertising paid by Ebay?

The site wouldn't let me login for over a week since my last post but today all seems to be working including the new post forum exclusions. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)