We are back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I assume you don't have the mobile version available yet.

There is only 1 "style" selection at the moment.

Thanks you noticed a bug. The style is there but can only be seen on a mobile device. :) (The bug is however that its not detecting the mobile device.)

Adding it to my Todo list. :)

OK homepage is fixed. Calendar is removed.

The Arcade still is not working 100% you can play but it wont save scores.. still working on that..

If you want to play go to http://www.satelliteguys.us/arcade.php

I am going to be heading for home soon, where my wife is making me a nice meal for dinner.. then after that I will be back on working. :)

Scott, the only part of the new look that I do not like is all of the white space that is in each post. There is to much blank space in between posts now.

The Forum Jump is now called Quick Navigation. In the threads its located below the last message on the right above the quick reply box. :)

Scott, the only part of the new look that I do not like is all of the white space that is in each post. There is to much blank space in between posts now.
Jag go take a look at the beta site. I made a change there... tell me what you think.

I got to go pick up my son from his friends house and then when I get back I will take a look at making that change here.

I do agree it is a lot of white space. :)

Problem is that you may not want to go all the way to the last message before switching forums. Would it be hard to always have the Forums link visible? Bob
I am confused... how did you switch before?

I dont know why vBulletin changed from Forum Jump to Quick Navigation.. I does not make sense to me.

I'm seeing a bunch of posts from an Ebay forum. I went ahead and excluded it and another one. But posts from it still show up when I click new posts.

i like the look of the new layout, but i would love it more if the ad on the left was replaced with a ad on top, the layout looks weird with the ad on the left as in it doesn't full the whole window of the browser.

The ad agencies asked us to move the ads as there were too many on the top. I may however move the ads to the right portion of the screen that where other sites such as AVS has theirs as well.

popcorn.gif Scott, would it be possible to add this emoticon to the line-up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)