.....We don't have part 2

RT-Cat

"My person-well trained"
Original poster
May 30, 2011
Cold, Cold,Michigan USA
Now for all that are not happy with Blockbuster, you should really like this one. I received the new version of The Andromeda Strain. When I pulled the disc out of the package, I noticed it stated "Part 1." Well, OK, maybe something???? Well, it WAS only part one. An E-mail to support got me an answer the next day. They only have part one! They will see if they can get part 2.:rolleyes: Nothing like watching 1/2 a movie.:(

Now for all that are not happy with Blockbuster, you should really like this one. I received the new version of The Andromeda Strain. When I pulled the disc out of the package, I noticed it stated "Part 1." Well, OK, maybe something???? Well, it WAS only part one. An E-mail to support got me an answer the next day. They only have part one! They will see if they can get part 2.:rolleyes: Nothing like watching 1/2 a movie.:(

:facepalm

Man talk about rip off!There was a movie on BBMP perhaps it was Moby Dick 2012 can't recall for sure,anyway I d/loaded it hr or so later went to watch it and it started with part 2.I was like huh??Searched all over and never did find part 1.

I had exact same thing happen to me with Netflix. I was unable to figure out a way to order the second half.
Don't remember the name of the movie. Probably it wasn't too good: I guess not too many people watched it through the entire first half to notice that the second part was missing... :D

Man talk about rip off!There was a movie on BBMP perhaps it was Moby Dick 2012 can't recall for sure,anyway I d/loaded it hr or so later went to watch it and it started with part 2.I was like huh??Searched all over and never did find part 1.

Yup, it was the newer Moby Dick. I did the same thing. I finally waited until they aired it one night, and got both parts.

The main cause for only one part showing up is blockbuster movie pass is only one DISK at a time. There are various ways to remedy the situation such as upgrading to at least two disks at a time or separately rent part 1 from blockbuster and part 2 from netflix.

The main cause for only one part showing up is blockbuster movie pass is only one DISK at a time. There are various ways to remedy the situation such as upgrading to at least two disks at a time or separately rent part 1 from blockbuster and part 2 from netflix.

That wouldn't have worked for the Op as he stated that blockbuster doesn't have part 2 in stock.Also wouldn't have worked for the streaming as they didn't have part 1.Clearly an issue that blockbuster should pay closer attention to.

I don't think I've tried to rent a 2 disk movie since using Blockbuster but I did rent the Godfather movies when I still had Netflix. At least one of them is a two disk movie but Netflix included both disks and counted it as 1. I would hope blockbuster would do the same thing when they actually have both parts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)