Don't move, it is a pain.

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

vodad

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 14, 2005
I moved mid September, had dish transferred to the new house. Oct 1 rolls around of course I sign with BBMP. guess where my movies went to. That is right the old address, check my dish account online, Service address is correct, billing address is wrong. change that because that is what BB site says to do to verify your address with dish is correct. my last two movies still went to the old address.

Call dish, address is correct with them, they say I have to call BB, Call BB, get the your movies are sent to your service address with dish, they have to change the address, there is nothing we can do.

I feel sorry for anyone that moves.

I am still waiting on hold, now she comes back and says to update the address on the dish site, IT IS CORRECT, how hard is that to understand. and now I am transferred to dish, and the fun starts all over again.

Time to try a Dirt team member I guess.

Last edited:
I moved mid october, had dish transferred to the new house. Nov 1 rolls around of course I sign with BBMP. guess where my movies went to. That is right the old address, check my dish account online, Service address is correct, billing address is wrong. change that because that is what BB site says to do to verify your address with dish is correct. my last two movies still went to the old address.

Call dish, address is correct with them, they say I have to call BB, Call BB, get the your movies are sent to your service address with dish, they have to change the address, there is nothing we can do.

I feel sorry for anyone that moves.

I am still waiting on hold, now she comes back and says to update the address on the dish site, IT IS CORRECT, how hard is that to understand. and now I am transferred to dish, and the fun starts all over again.

Time to try a Dirt team member I guess.

If you can please send me your account information so I can figure out what is going on.

That is funny, I just sent you a PM before I noticed you posted in this.

Thanks

Do you have your months mixed up? Moved mid October, which is now, and signed up for BBMP on Nov. 1st which is two weeks from today? Made me confused.

Sorry, meant september and October, Father-in-law is in town and staying with us, I am all messed up :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)