We Need Your Help!

When Nelson61 returns from his well-deserved break . . . a couple of updates for San Antonio, TX:

6432 / 8474 - KMYS (35) is shown as MN and should be CW

6433 / 8477 - KNIC (17) is shown as TeleFutura, but my guide shows it as UniMAS (but maybe they're the same???)

Thanks for all this tedious work!

--sdf

I did not catch this when I requested the city change on one of the ABC stations in the Lincoln, Ne market --and maybe this is no big deal but all stations--except KSNB (4) and it was just recently added--show the state abbreviation as NB when they should be NE.
When you have some time --after your deserved rest and relaxation--could you check this out.
Thanks!

P.S. In looking at the North Platte, Ne. market the KHGI (13) and KOLN (10) stations show the same NB instead of NE
I believe NB is the letters for the Canadian Province of New Brunswick.

Last edited:
I did not catch this when I requested the city change on one of the ABC stations in the Lincoln, Ne market --and maybe this is no big deal but all stations--except KSNB (4) and it was just recently added--show the state abbreviation as NB when they should be NE.
When you have some time --after your deserved rest and relaxation--could you check this out.
Thanks!

P.S. In looking at the North Platte, Ne. market the KHGI (13) and KOLN (10) stations show the same NB instead of NE
I believe NB is the letters for the Canadian Province of New Brunswick.

moved Nebraska back to the US
Thanks

When Nelson61 returns from his well-deserved break . . . a couple of updates for San Antonio, TX:

6432 / 8474 - KMYS (35) is shown as MN and should be CW

6433 / 8477 - KNIC (17) is shown as TeleFutura, but my guide shows it as UniMAS (but maybe they're the same???)

Thanks for all this tedious work!

--sdf

will do
Thanks

stations call signs ending with digital number

A problem has been identified when there is a call sign ending with a digital number.

The upload program may incorrectly identify the station affiliation.

Example:
XXXX CBS
XXXX2 CW

May show either CBS or CW as the affiliate for both call signs.

We will post a note when the issue is resolved.

I have just applied the latest packages from nelson61.

TheList has been updated with this new info. :)

Thanks everyone for the continued feedback! (And welcome back Nebraska!)

A big thanks to Teehar and Iceburg for the heads up on the missing Rapid City and Tri Cities market identifiers.

The market table has been updated and those two markets are now reporting correctly.

A couple more:

SPOKANE, WA:
6440-9180 -- KLEW3 -- should be Lewiston ID not Moscow, WA

YAKIMA, WA:
list is BLANK ???

BEND, OR:
6560 -- KOHD 9 -- Should be Bend, OR not Sunriver

SACRAMENTO, CA:
8641 KTNC 42 -- Should be ESTRELLA not TUVISION

A couple more:

SPOKANE, WA:
6440-9180 -- KLEW3 -- should be Lewiston ID not Moscow, WA

YAKIMA, WA:
list is BLANK ???

BEND, OR:
6560 -- KOHD 9 -- Should be Bend, OR not Sunriver

SACRAMENTO, CA:
8641 KTNC 42 -- Should be ESTRELLA not TUVISION

will do.
Is ktnc Concord or Sacramento?
And, are there call signs for Yakima? (need more info)
thanks

A big thanks to Teehar and Iceburg for the heads up on the missing Rapid City and Tri Cities market identifiers.

The market table has been updated and those two markets are now reporting correctly.

Sweet!Thanks Nelson61.

In the Boston market, WNEU is located in Merrimack, NH, not MA. Also, WMUR is located in Manchester, NH, not Littleton. I think they might have a repeater up there in the mountains, but their studios and main offices are in Manchester.

In the Boston market, WNEU is located in Merrimack, NH, not MA. Also, WMUR is located in Manchester, NH, not Littleton. I think they might have a repeater up there in the mountains, but their studios and main offices are in Manchester.

will do
thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)