We Need Your Help!

The Erie,Pa. listings are good, except the WBEP-CW channel are actually made up call letters but that is the channels call its just a satellite feed broadcast on WSEE`s digital sub channel of 35.2 and WICU`s digital sub channel of 12.2,LOL, you have the city for WBEP as Augusta,Pa. it should be Erie,Pa.

6340 8216 KCDO (3) Denver Market I remember bumpers saying Sterling, Colorado. Checked Wikipedia and

according to them, license is to Sterling , Co transmitter is S of Ft. Morgan Colo. Kimball NE is listed as

one of several fill-in transmitters. I salute you efforts!

Charlotte, NC needs the following corrected: WCCB-18 is now CW; WJZY-46 is now FOX

I also noticed that WCCB lists as Hickory,unless something has changed,they are in Charlotte.The only Hickory station is WHKY.

Greenville SC looks good.

For some reason I don't see Tri Cities TN in the list.Maybe I need glasses?

Beaumont,Texas locals are okay except the KBMTDT 50 NBC station goes by the call letters K-JAC and has for a long time now. I realize that DISH still calls it KBMTDT 50 but if you are watching ota , it is K-JAC.

Looks like wxow in the la crosse market is listed as the wrong town. They are located in La Cresent, mn not Tomah, WI. That is the only thing I noticed for the La Crosse markets.

US Virgin Islands

While our channel line up is similar to Puerto Rico it is not the same:

10 WVXF
14 WVGN (Note in you listing you show Charlotte Amalie as being PR it actually in St Thomas - VI )
17 WSJP
18 WSEEP
20 WPRU
24 WSJX
60 PBS

This is the entire local line up we receive.

The biggest problem with the channel line up here is that the FOX channel from Puerto Rico does not have the rights for MLB. No All Star Game, World Series. Because of terrain and distance OTA is not a good option. I can watch the FOX on AAD from NYC , however it isn't available in HD. In Puerto Rico I believe that WAPA, an independent has the MLB rights.

6340 8216 KCDO (3) Denver Market I remember bumpers saying Sterling, Colorado. Checked Wikipedia and

according to them, license is to Sterling , Co transmitter is S of Ft. Morgan Colo. Kimball NE is listed as

one of several fill-in transmitters. I salute you efforts!

moved from Kimball NE to Sterling CO

thanks

I also noticed that WCCB lists as Hickory,unless something has changed,they are in Charlotte.The only Hickory station is WHKY.

Greenville SC looks good.

For some reason I don't see Tri Cities TN in the list.Maybe I need glasses?

Moved to Charlotte

Need more detail from you to check Tri Cities.

Thanks

Beaumont,Texas locals are okay except the KBMTDT 50 NBC station goes by the call letters K-JAC and has for a long time now. I realize that DISH still calls it KBMTDT 50 but if you are watching ota , it is K-JAC.

The call signs are direct extract from the data stream and we can not mess with that. A good one for you to address with the Dish Team. Maybe they can report the issue.

Thanks

Moved to Charlotte

Need more detail from you to check Tri Cities.

Thanks

Here is a few details.

Tri-Cities, TN-VA - ABC (WKPT)
SD.gif
HD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - CBS (WJHL)
SD.gif
HD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - CW (WCYBD)
SD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - FOX (WEMT)
SD.gif
HD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - IND (WLFG)
SD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - MNT (WAPK)
SD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - NBC (WCYB)
SD.gif
HD.gif
Tri-Cities, TN-VA - PBS (PBS)
SD.gif

wkpt Kingsport TN
WJHL Johnson City TN
WCYB Bristol VA
WEMT Greeneville TN

That's about all the info I have,I get a few of those OTA,can't sub to them on Dish,so no idea what channel numbers they are.Stardust3 probably knows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)