Weather channel analog 131W

Status
Please reply by conversation.

turbosat

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 26, 2006
Oneonta,AL
The Weather/Reality channel is now operating in fixed key scrambling mode on the old VC2 system, if anybody left out there still has their analog box/module plugged in.
I can't believe mine still works after all these years. Must be a heckuva battery in it, lol. Great looking video, perhaps they will get back to covering the weather after the gem-digging shows, and the rest of this crap they show at night.

When I changed the battery out in my 920 I changed the one in the VC2 module at the same time. Don't have that receiver in either system now though and the weather channel isn't enough to make me want to put it back in. Good to see you're still at it with yours though. ;)

The biggest reason I still have a module in my analog box : I use the receiver to move my bud, and there's so dang many wires running down the back of the thing, it'd take me a long time to undo all of them to pull the module! I put it on the bottom shelf of my cabinet/rack and all the other receivers and stuff above it have all the wiring dropped right over the back of it.

Hoy boy. Haven't had the Toshiba hooked up in quite a moon. don't think I'm going to 'do it' turn it on for only WC. What's on now? Thought so. 'reality' this. NOT

The Weather Reality channel is still going on 131w for all of us analog hold-outs with VC modules! After the snow got dumped out of my dish, the weather show still looking good.
edit: Shouldn't have said that-they went back to addressable mode at 3pm C. lol

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts