Web Browser

I'm not convinced that any browser is any easier than any other. One may have more add-ins or one may integrate better with some tool or application that you're using but they're all pretty much point and click otherwise.

Reactions: TheKrell
I use Pale Moon on my Manjaro linux system.
There are dozens of browsers that aren't Firefox or Chrome but are built upon one or the other. Pale Moon is built on Firefox "with substantial divergence". The key is in knowing what they really mean by substantial divergence. Being based on Firefox (or Chromium) without having access to some of their respective add-ons isn't a bonus.

Chrome on Mac, safari as needed. Safari on iPadOS. at work I have to use PCs in the classroom, and with chrome I can sync everything, and safari isn’t even on those machines. Honestly I haven’t really even thought about Firefox in years. Probably should, but google docs have become an essential work tool, and I suspect only chrome provides full functionality.

Been using the new chromium based edge browser. So far so good. Very fast, and uses less ram than chrome in my usage.

Reactions: TheKrell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts