Wednesday Wake Up Call Questions...

BTW the average speed for an escalator is about 1.023 MPH..;)

Our answer today: the speed of Christopher Columbus' ships on the way to the new world (on his first transatlantic trip.)

I never would have thought of that answer.

Wednesday, May 15th: ESTIMATES SAY THAT IF YOU'RE "NEAR" NEW ENGLAND, THERE'S 4000 OF THESE NOT TOO FAR AWAY. WHAT ARE THEY?
Local winner: Large 2-item pizza from Northside Party Store and a "Burger of the Week" from the Lamplight Grill.
Long-distance (streaming) winner: a $10 gift certificate from Amazon dot com!

Good Luck! (for quickest submission of answers, e-mail to "morning@i1430.com" though you CAN post here!

May 22nd, 2013:

Local "Terrestrial" listeners.....win today with our wake up call question: A burger of the week from the Lamplight Grill, and a large 2-item pizza from Northside Party Store & Deli. "Web" listeners...win a $10 gift certificate from Amazon dot com....here's the question: A STUDY OF THOSE "BEHIND BARS" SHOWS BURGLARS ARE MORE LIKELY TO HAVE WHAT THAN ARMED ROBBERS, KIDNAPPERS, OR WOULD-BE MURDERERS?

Use "morning@i1430.com", our phones at 616-527-9466, or post to this forum! First correct answer wins!

Wow, that was fast less than a minute after I tune in the answer is here.

Do another one!!

We got our answer after just about 10 calls....the answer is "Tattoos!"
Randy from Ionia is our winner!
Congratulations, Randy!

Wednesday May 29th: It's "Patent History"...

Research shows the U.S. patent office granted a rather odd patent which modified a chair! What was the modification?

Please use this forum, or: morning@i1430.com to answer, or...be bold and call us at 616-527-WION!

Local winners get a free pizza and a "burger of the week"...
Distant Listeners get a $10 Amazon dot Com gift certificate!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts