Wednesday Wake Up Call Questions...

Looks like we get an Extended Dance Mix version of the morning show today. :)

I would LOVE to hear some SatelliteGuys Members call in on the air and guess today's question!

616-527-9466

I would if I could think of a good guess. This one really has me stumped.

It's...BAAAACK! This week's wake up call question is LAST WEEK'S question: "5000 OF THESE WERE KNOWN IN 1973, 8000 ARE IDENTIFIED TODAY, MANY MORE ARE IN THE 'NEIGHBORHOOD' ...WHAT ARE THEY?

Win from the Lamplight Grill: A burger of the week
Win from Northside Party Store & Deli: 2-item large Pizza
Win from Danny Boy's Drive-in a Family 4-pack of fun!

"stream" listeners get a $10 gift certificate to Amazon Dot com to enjoy! (so anyone can be a winner!!)

e-mail the show: morning@i1430.com or call 616-527-WION!

I thought that last week, but never would have thought there were 5,000 in 1973.

Our winner today: Matt d. from Sheridan with his guess, "Man Made objects in orbit." BTW...24,500 are currently "up there" and 560 are operational satellites!!
(so says our sources.....)

And yes, Scott...you WIN! A co-hosting spot on the weekend of Relay for Life! We look forward to having you that Friday!

Wednesday morning 7/3:

Penny Beeman co-hosts. Our usual "wake up call" question for fun and prizes, A visit from Liz Baker and the Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce, plus we talk "Relay for Life" Ionia" and you...the listener...get to vote on some WION/Relay programming questions.......all this, and AM STEREO music, too! Join us 6-9AM EDT on July 3rd, from WION Radio! We'll post the question here on WED morning for the wake up call!

FOR THIS "JULY 4TH EVE"
Our wake up call question:

NEW YORKERS SPENT 100 MILLION DOLLARS ON THIS IN THE YEAR 1973.
IN "2012 DOLLARS" IT WOULD BE 517 MILLION. WHAT IS THE PRODUCT?

The answer today was: FLOWERS! The clue given was, "real, not fake"......and boy, I'm glad it got answered quickly with THAT as a clue!

THIS WEEK'S WAKEUP CALL QUESTION FOR A HUGE PRIZE PACKAGE:

MORE THAN 21 TIMES AROUND THE EARTH DESCRIBES WHAT IF YOU LAID A YEAR'S USE OF THIS ITEM IN THE USA END TO END!

WHAT'S THE ITEM PLACED END TO END?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)