Wednesday Wake Up Call Questions...

Toilet paper was the first thing that came to mind here too, but I thought naaa that would probably go way more than 21 times.

The morning show question has been answered by Lucille Schaffer from Muir! The answer to the question MORE THAN 21 TIMES AROUND THE EARTH DESCRIBES WHAT IF YOU LAID A YEAR'S USE OF THIS ITEM IN THE USA END TO END!

WHAT'S THE ITEM PLACED END TO END?

The Answer is .... Cigarette Box/Wrappers!

Good Morning SatelliteGuys Friends and Family, the PB&J Show is in full swing!

The Wednesday morning Wake Up Question is ... Unravel this, and it would reach the height of an average 3 story building....What is it?

Wednesday morning wake up winner!

Our Wednesday Wakeup Call for today, July 24, 2013:
1976 WAS THE FIRST KNOWN TIME A ROCK WAS WHAT?

Win: A Burger of the week from the Lamplight Grill, Ionia, a LARGE 2-item pizza from Northside Party Store & Deli, and the Floral Arrangement of the week from Sids Flowers, Main Street, Ionia!

Answers via morning@i1430.com, and 616-527-9466! We'll post the correct answer here once we get it! Good luck!

And the answer is ... A secretary married a ROCK!

Great job Greta!

Which on had more brains, the secretary or the rock? And could the rock get insurance through its wife's employer? :)

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

Our "WAKE UP CALL QUESTION" this week (held over from last week)

"THE REPUBLIC OF ALBANIA ONCE ISSUED A POSTAGE STAMP COMMEMORATING SOMETHING UNUSUAL. WHAT DID IT COMMEMORATE?" Win the burger of the week from the lamplight grill, A large 2-item pizza from Northside Party Store & Deli, and... The bouquet of the week from Sid's Flowers, the "Be Glad Bouquet"

Streaming listeners can opt for a $10 Amazon dot com gift certificate vs. the local prizes if listening at a distance!

Answer via phone at 616-527-9466, our e-mail of morning@i1430.com or, on our forum at www.i1430.com!

We know it's not: ROCKY AND BULLWINKLE, BANANAS, LAUREL & HARDY, ADOLF HITLER, CHICKEN, REPRODUCTION, E-T, THEIR FIRST EXECUTION,
THEIR FLAG, DYNAMITE, COMMUNISM..... (ALL GUESSED LAST WEEK.)

OUR WINNER.....IS ....the receptionist with the pleasant voice....at the CARR INSURANCE AGENCY in Ionia! The answer was: THE WORLDS' GREATEST CHAIN SMOKER, AHMED ZOGU!....(name not required to win!) It PAYS to be a listening business to WION!

Last edited:
Yes, Field and Stream Magazine is still around. I still subscribe. :)

TODAY'S WAKE UP CALL QUESTION:

THERE IS A 91 PERCENT CHANCE THAT ANY GIVEN ADULT IN THE USA DOES NOT DO WHAT?
(OR, DO THE MATH....9 PERCENT DO THIS!)

WIN A BURGER OF THE WEEK FROM THE LAMPLIGHT GRILL AND A PIZZA WITH TWO ITEMS FROM NORTHSIDE PARTY STORE!
AND...THE BOUQUET OF THE WEEK FROM SIDS FLOWERS!

AND OUR ANSWER WAS.....(DRUM ROLL, PLEASE...) "BELONG TO A BOOK CLUB!"

?

Last edited:
OUR WAKEUP CALL QUESTION...
IT TAKES THE AVERAGE PERSON 15-20 MINUTES TO DO WHAT?

Winner gets:
1) Burger of the week-Lamplight Grill
1) Large 2-item pizza from Northside Party Store & Deli
1) Bouquet of the week from Sids Flowers, Main St. Ionia
1) BONUS...BONUS....Family 4-pack of admissions and concessions to Danny Boy's Drive-in Theater, Ionia!

Answer here, or join us live on the phones! 616-527-9466 or via "morning@i1430.com"

Last edited:
OUR WAKEUP CALL QUESTION THIS MORNING:
Winners far away get a $10 Amazon gift certificate.
Local winners get: A burger of the week from the Lamplight Grill, Ionia, A large 2-item pizza from
Northside Party Store, and the Bouquet of the week from Sid's Flowers on Main Street, Ionia!

SEVERAL COLLEGE LABS HAVE PROVEN THAT THE PLAYING OF HARD ROCK MUSIC CAUSES WHAT?

Our answer: It causes termites to eat through wood twice as fast!

Last edited:
OUR WAKEUP CALL QUESTION THIS MORNING:

Among those in the medical profession, Psychiatrist make better what? And the clue is ...the answer is not medical!

Winners far away get a $10 Amazon gift certificate.
Local winners get: A burger of the week from the Lamplight Grill, Ionia, A large 2-item pizza from
Northside Party Store, and the Bouquet of the week from Sid's Flowers on Main Street, Ionia!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)