Wednesday Wake Up Call Questions...

Our answer came this morning, Thursday the 30th!
Congratulations to Fred K. of Ionia. He guessed a "fan to cool your butt" while rocking. We gave him the prize, as the actual answer reads:

"The rocking chair had a large propeller shaped fan mounted to its head. As it rocked, the propeller turned, eventually moving the chair on its own power.
Supposedly, this was perpetual motion and air conditioning combined.

Proof that anybody can pretty much patent anything.

New question next Wednesday.....play along!

NEW QUESTION JUNE 5TH:
ACCORDING TO THE UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, ABNORMALLY LARGE NUMBERS OF WHAT HAPPEN ABOUT EVERY 5 YEARS?

LOCAL PRIZE: BURGER OF THE WEEK FROM THE LAMPLIGHT GRILL AND A LARGE 2-ITEM PIZZA FROM NORTHSIDE PARTY STORE.
DISTANT PRIZE: $10 GIFT CERTIFICATE TO AMAZON DOT COM!

616-527-9466 OR morning@i1430.com or reply here!

I was wondering the same thing. I missed the whole show this week.

Ah, I knew something was different....I didn't sense the "force" listening...lol.

No answer yet, carried over to next week.

Tomorrow the "round table" has the day off, and as a different treat, we simulcast Jim Aaron from Greenville/Lakeview MI with his Friday co-host.
I'll be "on assignment" working engineering....and (gasp) may have to switch the 'net feed to FM temporarily.

Clues thus far on the wake up call: Not Animal, Vegetable or Mineral. Not human, either.

Nope. If you do that you have zero processing for consistent levels or "tone" control and...we
take the feed from a tuner to prove what AM can sound like!

And it works! We're the talk of quite a few radio boards. It's great for P.R.!

Nope. If you do that you have zero processing for consistent levels or "tone" control and...we
take the feed from a tuner to prove what AM can sound like!

And it works! We're the talk of quite a few radio boards. It's great for P.R.!
OK...gotcha! :)

Not: population of pigeons, births, deaths, volcanoes, and not "animal, vegetable or mineral." (that's a clue.) not homes for sale, junebugs, floods, weddings, a good hollywood movie, school reunions, meteorites, cruise-ships with issues, government cover-ups, numbers of college graduates, or divorces........and the list goes on. Tune-in Wednesday 6 to 9 AM for the question, your calls, and more fun! Let's hear some new voices "on the air" too! Penny will join me as co-host!

-Carlyle

People that think they see UFO's or aliens from outer space.

Congrats Michael! You tied with a local winner for the answer, so WION is giving the local prizes to the local winner and you will be receiving a $10 Amazon Gift Certificate!

I knew that audio clue would be great! Enjoy your PRIZE!

THANKS!
I always enjoy listening in. I also love trivia questions so I find it very fun to try and figure out these questions.

June 19, 2013: 5000 OF THESE WERE KNOWN IN 1973. 8000 ARE IDENTIFIED TODAY. MANY MORE ARE "IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD", WHAT ARE THEY?"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)