Week 1 NFL Schedule

Finally, today the NFL season is back in regular season form!

Washington @ NY Giants 7pm- NBC

I have a clambake to go to after work tonight. Afterwards, you can bet that I will be finding a local establishment to watch the NFL kick off it's season!

This is indeed an exciting time of the year, but I'm afraid that I can't join in the fun. In all seriousness, I would not be surprised if the Bengals go 0-16 this year. That's right.... 0-16. Chad Johnson's clown act and Chris Henry's rap sheet are the LEAST of their worries. They have more on-the-field issues going on right now than I can remember for a long time.

The team is in a shambles. Marvin Lewis has been exposed as the fraud that he is. Mike Brown is Mike Brown. Carson Palmer will be in the hospital by the end of the first game (not that he's that great anyway--he's overrated), and if Chad Johnson is still playing with that separated shoulder by Week 4, the Browns will knock him out for the season. The defense is a joke.

We will soon be witnessing a colossal meltdown.

In all seriousness, I would not be surprised if the Bengals go 0-16 this year. That's right.... 0-16. Chad Johnson's clown act and Chris Henry's rap sheet are the LEAST of their worries. They have more on-the-field issues going on right now than I can remember for a long time.

No offense, but I think you picked the wrong AFC North team. The Ravens, IMO, have a better shot at going 0-16.

The defense is a joke.

Not as big as a joke as the Ravens offense.

No offense, but I think you picked the wrong AFC North team. The Ravens, IMO, have a better shot at going 0-16.

Not as big as a joke as the Ravens offense.

Very true. As a matter of fact, I don't even think the Bengals will be win-less after the first week in the season. They do play the Rats in the first game after all.

The Bengals will make Flacco look like a seasoned veteran. You watch.

One another note, does anyone here (other than my fellow fans of AFC teams) think the NFC is just plain boring? Did anyone watch that game last night? Good lord.

The Bengals will make Flacco look like a seasoned veteran. You watch.

One another note, does anyone here (other than my fellow fans of AFC teams) think the NFC is just plain boring? Did anyone watch that game last night? Good lord.

Yeah. That game was a snoozer. I was expecting A LOT more offense.

Remember the last time Arizona had a winning record? Me Neither. As bad as the Niners are, they will never reach the pits of nothingness like the Cardinals. Every year everyone says, "Oh the Cardinals are going to do great! Arizona is a sleeper this year!" And every year, they just SUCK, because they are the Cardinals. And as bad as the Niners were last year, they still managed to beat the Cardinals every time they played them.

I know I don't have much legging to stand on, but that's where I draw the line, as weak and unstable as it is. ;-p

OUCH!, that one must hurt after you ripping the Cardinals, they ripped your 49ers.

This is indeed an exciting time of the year, but I'm afraid that I can't join in the fun. In all seriousness, I would not be surprised if the Bengals go 0-16 this year. That's right.... 0-16. Chad Johnson's clown act and Chris Henry's rap sheet are the LEAST of their worries. They have more on-the-field issues going on right now than I can remember for a long time.

The team is in a shambles. Marvin Lewis has been exposed as the fraud that he is. Mike Brown is Mike Brown......

We will soon be witnessing a colossal meltdown.

[The Bengals' defense is] not as big as a joke as the Ravens offense.

Very true. As a matter of fact, I don't even think the Bengals will be win-less after the first week in the season. They do play the Rats in the first game after all.

With all due respect, it looks like you guys need to do your homework!

17-10, and it wasn't even that close. I hate to see how they would have done against a good team.

The '90s are back!

With all due respect, it looks like you guys need to do your homework!

17-10, and it wasn't even that close. I hate to see how they would have done against a good team.

The '90s are back!

Brainfry, I knew the Bengals were an emotional disaster, but I didn't think that even they could manage to lose to Flacco and the Rats. Wow, you guys must be really that bad.