Pittsburgh at Philadelphia (CBS/HD) / DirecTV Ch. 715/ 715-1 HD

Cleveland at Baltimore (CBS/HD) / DirecTV Ch. 716/ 716-1 HD

Jacksonville at Indianapolis (CBS/HD) / DirecTV Ch. 717/ 717-1 HD

8:15pm ET

Dallas at Green Bay (NBC/HD)

Monday 9-22-08

8:30pm ET

NY Jets at San Diego (ESPN/HD)

Chiefs/Falcons, regardless of Atlanta's solid opening win, is my first nominee for worst game of the year (Toilet Bowl)

The next three games (Fins/Pats, Raiders/Bills, Bengals/Giants) will be onesided demolitions.

Arizona and Carolina are the surprise 2-0 teams, and Steve Smith comes back!

That Saints/Broncos game could see both teams surpass 85 points combined.

I got the late CBS game today; does this mean I don't get to see what could be a gigantic Steelers/Eagles game?

That Saints/Broncos game could see both teams surpass 85 points combined.

Agreed. This will be a very high scoring game.

I got the late CBS game today; does this mean I don't get to see what could be a gigantic Steelers/Eagles game?

You will more than likely get either Steelers-Eagles or Jags-Colts.

Please FOX make us all happy and make the Saints/Broncos game your National Telecast next week.
Pretty Please. :)

Take a look at the other games.

I think FOX will actually do so- Lions/Niners?

Only two people in America will care about that game, and they're both on this forum.

Jets are playing next Monday night! :eek: OMG, Kornheiser will drive us CRAZY with.............................

Jets are playing next Monday night! :eek: OMG, Kornheiser will drive us CRAZY with.............................

Bill, I wasn't able to record the game last night (Browns/Steelers) as a power outage raged throughout NE Ohio and didn't get to hear the NBC broadcast as I was at the game, so I have a question to you or whoever else listened....

Did Madden figure out how to segway last night's game into some sort of F* discussion? I can't decide who slobbers over F* more, Madden or Korn-hole?

OK...some...will be with my heart....LOL!;)

KC at ATL
OAK at BUF:D
CIN at NYG
MIA at NE
HOU at TEN
TB at CHI
AZ at WAS
CAR at MN
NO at DEN:D
DET at SF
STL at SEA
PIT at PHI
CLE at BAL
JAX at IND
DAL at GB
NYJ at SD

Picked winners in bold, of course.

Bill, I wasn't able to record the game last night (Browns/Steelers) as a power outage raged throughout NE Ohio and didn't get to hear the NBC broadcast as I was at the game, so I have a question to you or whoever else listened....

Did Madden figure out how to segway last night's game into some sort of F* discussion? I can't decide who slobbers over F* more, Madden or Korn-hole?

I don't recall Madden bringing up YKW last night, but tonight I'm sure Korn-hole will talk about seeing his boyfriend next Monday night

I don't recall Madden bringing up YKW last night, but tonight I'm sure Korn-hole will talk about seeing his boyfriend next Monday night

Really what can they say? He was outplayed by a dude making his first start.

Loved the interception by Merriweather, but my favorite play was the 20 yard sack by AD, WHILE BLOWING UP LEON WASHINGTON.

ohboy.gif

Where are all the haters this week picking the Dolphins?

Any Packer fan rooting for Favre should be ashamed of themselves, Aaron Rodgers is the real deal and the Pack made the right decision.

Really what can they say? He was outplayed by a dude making his first start.

Loved the interception by Merriweather, but my favorite play was the 20 yard sack by AD, WHILE BLOWING UP LEON WASHINGTON.

ohboy.gif

Where are all the haters this week picking the Dolphins?

Any Packer fan rooting for Favre should be ashamed of themselves, Aaron Rodgers is the real deal and the Pack made the right decision.

That 2 for 1 sack made me jump out of my chair..........it was awesome!!!:up:up:up:up

As far as the Meriweather INT goes, I was just happy he held on. Last year, he couldn't hold on to a pick if his life depended on it.

BTW Hart,
What did you think of LaMont Jordan? He was a BEAST in the second half, and should challenge Maroney and Morris for playing time.

That 2 for 1 sack made me jump out of my chair..........it was awesome!!!:up:up:up:up

As far as the Meriweather INT goes, I was just happy he held on. Last year, he couldn't hold on to a pick if his life depended on it.

BTW Hart,
What did you think of LaMont Jordan? He was a BEAST in the second half, and should challenge Maroney and Morris for playing time.

Yeah both he and Sammuel dropped game ending interceptions in the superbowl:mad:

I like Maroney because he is the most explosive out of them, but both Jordan and Morris are power backs and are good to use when the defense is worn down.

But it was so good to have the heart and soul of the offense back yesterday, Kevin Faulk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts