Weird "Burp" Sound only on FOXHD 360

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Gebo

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Jul 5, 2008
Anybody else getting an audio interruption while watching Fox HD channel 360? It happens on both of my TV's. I've called Direct and powered off both HD DVR's but I still get this silence for about 1 second followed by a "burp." Then the sound comes back on.

Where do I go from here?

Well, at least we have a sense of humor. Is nobody else having this problem? It happens once every 30 minutes or so.

All kidding aside, I've had no problems with 360, maybe try a receiver reset?

ANd that would mess up the sound on just one channel? I have a switch.

ANd that would mess up the sound on just one channel? I have a switch.

yah it can do that but it may do it also on another channel that FOX NEWS uses on that transponder.

Ive had several SMW installs where a customer would record a cartoon show and end up recording Friday movie. She was one very unhappy customer.

another says to have change channels on its own.

all those were LNB issues.

i highly doubt its the switch. im more leaning to LNB. Its amazing what a LNB can do to your tv. audio drop out, would most likely be the cable to your TV or stereo that needs to be replaced. I dunno, its just a thought to throw out there. if you could, find another LNB that matches yours and replace it and see if that happens. I watched Fox News this morning and it didnt burp for me.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts