Weird recording problem

lparsons21

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 17, 2009
Herrin, IL 62948
I attempted to set a timer for SyFy's Apocalypse LA and it will just not take it. Box comes up and says searching for it, but then box goes away and the timer isn't set.

Reset both the HWS and SJ as during this I noticed the 'acquiring data' on 2 tuners and resetting both is the only fix I've found. Hopefully that bug is fixed in 512.

Did a search on the show and it shows the single showing of it, still won't record.

I've never had this issue before.

Sent from my Surface with Windows 8 Pro using Tapatalk

I've had this very same problem twice in the last couple months. Both times were attempts to record a college football game; I don't remember which channels, but they were on different channels, and at least one was not during PTAT. I, too, hope it's something that S512 will fix, but I won't know for a while as I'm usually last to receive the updates.

Thanks for the feedback.

To add to the story. I set up some other recordings after this and they all took.

But this show will not record under any circumstance here. I tried to let the movie start and then pushed the record button. It acted like it took, but it didn't. I can rewind back to when I started watching in the buffer and I can pause and start. Just won't record.

Weird! :)

Sent from my Surface with Windows 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Cracked LNB

OTA Module Recording Question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts